Which Filehost is most hated by you? (And Why)

25 comments
Toss up between Nitro and k2s - both are so restrictive speed wise and daily dl limit plus they are insidious like like creepy crawly things.

Kingfiles which is not anymore active. Second time when they go down they stole our money, even I heard the owner changed. Also filefactory for charging uploaders for storage.

Kingfiles which is not anymore active. Second time when they go down they stole our money, even I heard the owner changed. Also filefactory for charging uploaders for storage.
You know storage is expensive right? It's not free

Although I guess it's unnecessary for them they can just use affiliates stolen monies to provide free storage.

Nitroflare is the only host I've seen that have openly admitted that they are shaving.
Im using Nitroflare and i dont have any issues with shaving, sometime they freeze some sales due to fraud alert and after couple of days release this in my account.
I've made many testes before with NF, and never catched them shaving me.

anyway, if you have proof, so post it, if no, Do not throw words in the air. lets keep this thread clean from Speculations.
Post automatically merged:

Uploaded.net >> They owe me >EUR 1,800
damn, feel sad for you.

nitroflare and their joke 10kb download speed so that they don't get banned from forums that do not allow premium only links.
I agree that Nitroflare isn't good for free downloads, but my blog is Only Premium and im happy with it.

Last edited:
Im using Nitroflare and i dont have any issues with shaving, sometime they freeze some sales due to fraud alert and after couple of days release this in my account.
I've made many testes before with NF, and never catched them shaving me.

anyway, if you have proof, so post it, if no, Do not throw words in the air. lets keep this thread clean from Speculations.
The proof is in the Nitroflare support thread, around page 405-410, just before official support closed.

lol, you kidding? and how is this a proof? he just got tired of spammers like you i guess :)
I guess you didn't even bother reading it. Someone bought a premium from a friend and no money was rewarded because "Nitroflare's algoritm detected a connection between these two". No explanation on how this algoritm works was given because it was just an excuse for shaving.
On top of that they banned people who were buying premium from themselves to test if the system works. No other host does that. Some honest hosts like xubster even gives you your money back if you want to test their sales counting system.

they have reduced today usdt from 10% to 7%.
thats a good start :)

Yes a good start and hope it not stops here

K2S takes only 0.25% thats nothing compared to 7%

i can undertand other payout methods requires third party.. and need to pay extra % for it but usdt can be bought everywhere directly so i cant understand what this extra % for?

besides the high payout fees, NF is a good host

lol Dejavu,
if you make a simple math, you can understand that Nitroflare still profitable against k2s.

K2S paying 50% for PPS and take 0.25% fee for USDT = 49.75%
NF paying 70% for pps + 3$ / 1000 ppd and take 7% fee for USDT = 63% + 3$ / 1000 PPD

So... this is the truth.

I hate all paying File and Image host with a passion I am not a cashwore I do not upload for money I can download real speed at 20mbps to 35mbps. Why in the hell would I download something at 15kbps to 150kbps screw that.

Top worst IMHO

Nitroflare 15kbps big F U
IMX.to 10 to 14 days a moth this image is messed up images not loading at all or they load at 75kbps to 125kbps

lol Dejavu,
if you make a simple math, you can understand that Nitroflare still profitable against k2s.

K2S paying 50% for PPS and take 0.25% fee for USDT = 49.75%
NF paying 70% for pps + 3$ / 1000 ppd and take 7% fee for USDT = 63% + 3$ / 1000 PPD

So... this is the truth.

if you make enough sales with k2s you can reach 70% with site sales

anyway this is not about best paying host, its about withdraw fees

Back