Which best antivirus in 2013??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESET is best

I used ESET nod 32 antivirus and I think ESET is the best antivirus 2013. But it it difficult of finfd free Username and Password of ESET antivirus.

I think Kaspersky Pure is better if you ask me. I have been using it for last 2 years now.. I have tested almost all antivirus/security suites like zone alarm, nortan, avast, avg, avira and found kaspersky the best! (y)

Note: No matter what antivirus you choose, always use a paid one and never use a cracked one because cracked antivirus do have trojans and worms that will affect your system. If you don’t want to go for paid versions, you can easily go for the demo version of any antivirus and keep your PC safe in much better way..

Never pay for antivirus, it will always be ineffective and more resource dependent than open-source free antivirus.

I highly suggest Microsoft Security Essentials paired with Malware Bytes Anti-Malware (disable real time protection).

For personal use I currently have installed either MS security essentials or forticlient (ssl-vpn usage with antivirus)

Currently I'm using Avast Free and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Free). It think it does the trick for me.
I prefer Kaspersky Internet Security over what I am using, but Kasperky IS makes my laptop slow after a while. So I don't use it.

I do not use any antivirus other than Malwarebytes for malware protection.

I would recommend anyone to try out Malwarebytes, as it an anti-malware software and not an antivirus.

no one beats kaspersky security or antivirus... viruses, trojans or spywares get owned ... kaspersky is best and will remain the best...Nod32 is good also but still no match for kaspersky.. bitdefender consumes too much resources.. while others are still lacking behind kaspersky..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back