Status
Not open for further replies.
where to download free mp3

me i usually search music in youtube and then i search a site that is mp3 converter and convert and download.

I usually search on google and download it from any website that allow me to download. but If I can't find that than I download it from youtube.

Soundcloud is best and also songs.pk

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

Soundcloud and songs.pk

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]We particularly liked Free Music for iPhone Plus and Soundcloud. If the app you chose is available for free, simply press on “Free” button. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Just beware that some of the apps can help you download music for free, but you would have to pay for the app itself. So, if thought that the app will be for no charge, but the price is written – you will still be charged (however the music you download with this app is likely to cost you nothing).[/FONT]

I agree, there's no need to download music anymore when you can just create custom stations with playlists of songs you like with Spotify or Pandora (paid version). It then no longer takes up so much space on your device. The ability to add a song to your playlists is a click of a button, so much more easy than finding a place to download the song, transfer to your phone or device, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back