hi there i am looking for some hosting

about 5-10gig of space

bw 1000 oe more

any idea what the best

want off share

tia

jet

11 comments
They are tons but not quality providers ;)

Yeah there is so many reseller nowdays without any knowledge, but some hosts are solid and experienced.

Julien you absolutely correct.. i have changed more than hundred hosts.. The only top.. professional.. and fast and care about the client not the money is the undergroundprivate.com Really without i want to say only words.. this is their actions.. they are so polite really and they want to help!!!! Also it was and other cool host i was using but they closed.. its a known name if you know what i mean

What content will you host?

warez linking

nzb files

xxx

Try here this host offshore and they allow warez linking and you will be safe for sure

Last edited:
Yeah there is so many reseller nowdays without any knowledge, but some hosts are solid and experienced.

Julien you absolutely correct.. i have changed more than hundred hosts.. The only top.. professional.. and fast and care about the client not the money is the undergroundprivate.com Really without i want to say only words.. this is their actions.. they are so polite really and they want to help!!!! Also it was and other cool host i was using but they closed.. its a known name if you know what i mean

What content will you host?

warez linking

nzb files

xxx

Try here this host offshore and they allow warez linking and you will be safe for sure

looks good but 2 gig not much space?

i was looking at these CHEAPHOSTINGBD.COM any one used them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back