what should I do with google webmaster tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonth321

I like this tool very much and I check stats for my site daily but I want to make it more useful for improving SEO my site, what things should I do with google webmaster tool?
monitor keyword rankings and update articles to increase its keyword higher on SERPs?

Please share your suggestions and thanks in advance guys, I really appreciate all the comments.

10 comments
Google search console will only show you status of your site. How many pages are indexed, keywords and source of trafic. But if you want to monitor your site to improve ranking you will need to use a paid Tools like semrush.

Envoyé de mon SGP611 en utilisant Tapatalk

Download serpmojo to ur phone ,and add ur keywork ,then just keep watching it change time by time

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

Use Google Webmaster tool to submit sitemap of your website so that Google can be aware of all of your web pages. You can find the crawling errors if there is any and also you will get to see the backlinks to your website as well.

I like this tool very much and I check stats for my site daily but I want to make it more useful for improving SEO my site, what things should I do with google webmaster tool?
monitor keyword rankings and update articles to increase its keyword higher on SERPs?

Please share your suggestions and thanks in advance guys, I really appreciate all the comments.
1. Submit your sitemap to webmaster
2. Wait for google crawl your site in 3 days
3. Check the index in webmaster, it should be increased after 3 days
4. Make fresh and unique artikel (SEO onpage optimized article)
5. Check your index again after 10 days, it should be increased
6. Check crawl error, duplicate content, duplicate meta etc, FIX them before they harm your ranks
That's basic things to use that shit. The advanced use such as canonical, robot txt, reconsider request, will be enlightened on the next session hehehe. GBU and good luck

[FONT=&quot]fter you add your website you’ll have to verify that you actually own the website. You can do this through four ways:[/FONT]

1. Add a DNS record to your domain’s configuration – You can use this option if you can sign in to your domain registrar or hosting provider and add a new DNS record.
  2. Add a meta tag to your sites homepage – You can choose this option if you can edit your site’s HTML.
  3. Upload an HTML file to your server – You can choose this option if you can upload new files to your site.
  4. Link your Google Analytics account to GWT – You can use this option if your site already has a Google Analytics tracking code that uses the asynchronous snippet. You must be an administrator on the analytics account for this to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back