1. lebar.123

lebar.123 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2017
    I just got into mining. I have some old computers and my mother's laptop to mine some CryptoCurrency... And I wanted to know about other miners' experience in mining.

2. nurip

nurip Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2015
    check out monero mining, it's through javascript, lot's of publishers are doing it now.

3. PayPerSell

PayPerSell Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Honestly, You can't earn almost anything with those machines. Many are investing thousands of Dollars and facing losses.

4. lebar.123

lebar.123 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2017
    I wanted to know if there is a prospecting cryptocurrency worth mining right now that will jump in the next year or two.

5. PayPerSell

PayPerSell Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Sometime it is worthy for new coins. You have to keep checking these matters but still need power machines. Especially, Processor speed.

6. barbosa

barbosa Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2016
    Mining yourself is worthless, you'll earn a few cents.

7. Miner.Ad

Miner.Ad Member

Jul 19, 2018
    Yes @nurip, you are right! @lebar.123 you can check this thread about Miner.Ad mining platform and try it

8. UberAmoral

UberAmoral Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2018
    Recent crash make mining unprofitable.

9. deformis69

deformis69 Member

Mar 10, 2019
    Just don't do cloud mining. It is a scam.

10. Marcus_CH

Marcus_CH Member

Mar 28, 2019
    Wow, you must be REALLY new to mining. Desktop mining is out of fashion for some 10 years, you'll need to invest in fancy GPUs or ASICs if you are serious about this business.

11. Gaky

Gaky Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2018
    I would disagree that cloud mining is a scam. To avoid scams, there is a list of the most popular bitcoin cloud mining sites on the internet. You can try out Genesis Mining and Hashflare for a start.