what is the meaning of Google sandbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 comments
The sandbox effect is not discrete, rather that website age is being made more important among many other factors for determining website ranking.

Google sandbox is an imaginary area where less authoritative and new sites taking place while they are popular and authorized on the web.

hah, maybe there is no sandbox anyway, it's just quite like probation in wjunction, google needs time to know would u spend any sustainable effect in your website, and also need to queue up all the sites to verify the web content is really helpful and meaningful or not. so maybe at these times your site might get not so much traffic?
this is just my understanding, ^_^

Sandbox was an old story back in 2007 when i started building and ranking websites, i remember that many people were talking about it, but i doubt it really exists.

Sorry to burst your bubble but google sandboxing does exist. Google sandboxing = google penalty on your keywords. So if you use spam links to your moneysite when link building or over optimize your keyword diversity you can get sandboxed. It's basically the equivalent of getting a big slap from Google. Not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back