with C-panel
fast loading
unlimited space
good customer support
minimum down time
low cost.

17 comments
Hello OP

As Ben has mentioned already, there is nothing like unlimited. Every server has a physical resource limit and it can never be unlimited. Regarding the uptime, today most of the web-hosting companies offer 99.9% uptime because almost all of the world's established data-centres ensure 99.9% uptime of their facility so these two factors cannot be considered while choosing an effective hosting company.

A good hosting company can be that which does not oversell their resources and is affordable. It should be professional and reliable. In addition to this it must be capable of withstanding DDoS attacks and other exploits.

We are building it, coming very soon.
Anyway for now, I recommend OVH, its a good provider.

:))

OVH for a warez is of the top five worst host they will delete your site and shred all the files for it if you ask for a backup they will say hell no

For shared Offshore host for a warez and adult site I recommend these host

Altus
Networkarry
Underground Private this one is decent but they have been getting a good amount of ddos attack in the last 2 months

VPS

Vpsdatabase

Last edited:
I have been using Altus Host, they are have a "good" service and support.

Anyway, before you buy remember that there is no such thing as unlimited space or traffic and that if you want quality, you have to pay. :)

Try Bluevm.com - Very low cost & less down time..

i am using 1+ year without any problems... And unlimited space is impossible. Every server have some limitation.

I use Hostwinds - I wouldn't say the performance is brilliant but they haven't done enough wrong to give me cause to leave them yet. I got a good price with them on black friday - they are well worth a try if theres any coupon codes around at the moment.

i would say Knownhost is one of the better host out there. Support is really awesome. You get a reply from them almost instantaneously.

Best hosting is own dedicated server that you control for 100%. On this case you do not have to wrry that some neighbours will overuse resources or got ddosed.

Best hosting is own dedicated server that you control for 100%. On this case you do not have to wrry that some neighbours will overuse resources or got ddosed.

Yep you are right,I host my web site on VPS and I have my own infrastucture,but we must consider that most users host their web sites on shared hosting.

i vote to altus , 4 years to now with them with no problem and the suppoert is very good ,,

i saw someone say vpsdatabase , belive me they are very scam and and very bad support i ever seen ,

My opinion is there is no "Best Host" the best host for you. is the hosting provider that you think that suits your needs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back