fast loading
    unlimited space
    good customer support
    minimum down time
    low cost.

2. BEN!

BEN! Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Their is nothing like unlimited in space or bandwidth. It's just for marketing.

3. NetBigs

NetBigs Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Hello OP

As Ben has mentioned already, there is nothing like unlimited. Every server has a physical resource limit and it can never be unlimited. Regarding the uptime, today most of the web-hosting companies offer 99.9% uptime because almost all of the world's established data-centres ensure 99.9% uptime of their facility so these two factors cannot be considered while choosing an effective hosting company.

A good hosting company can be that which does not oversell their resources and is affordable. It should be professional and reliable. In addition to this it must be capable of withstanding DDoS attacks and other exploits.

We are building it, coming very soon.
    Anyway for now, I recommend OVH, its a good provider.

:))

4. DJboutit

DJboutit Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    OVH for a warez is of the top five worst host they will delete your site and shred all the files for it if you ask for a backup they will say hell no

For shared Offshore host for a warez and adult site I recommend these host

Altus
    Networkarry
    Underground Private this one is decent but they have been getting a good amount of ddos attack in the last 2 months

VPS

Vpsdatabase

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  5. S4t

S4t New Member

Apr 12, 2014
    I have been using Altus Host, they are have a "good" service and support.

Anyway, before you buy remember that there is no such thing as unlimited space or traffic and that if you want quality, you have to pay. :)

6. Rainbowbalaji

Rainbowbalaji Member

Apr 18, 2014
    Try Bluevm.com - Very low cost & less down time..

i am using 1+ year without any problems... And unlimited space is impossible. Every server have some limitation.

7. bmorris

bmorris Member

Apr 12, 2014
    @Rainbowbalaji I checked bluevm and I am interested in KVM but seems all packages are sold out.

8. bill19

bill19 Member

Apr 11, 2014
    With hostgator no problems , smooth operation and great support.

9. bdsur

bdsur Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    try hostmela.com great support and uptime.

10. cheeseystring

cheeseystring Member

Mar 6, 2013
    I use Hostwinds - I wouldn't say the performance is brilliant but they haven't done enough wrong to give me cause to leave them yet. I got a good price with them on black friday - they are well worth a try if theres any coupon codes around at the moment.

11. andillir

andillir Banned Banned

Apr 25, 2014
    I'm using hostaagator and ther is never any problem with it.

12. indomen24

indomen24 Member

Apr 13, 2014
    I am using namecheap.namecheap is the best

13. thefileupload

thefileupload Banned Banned

Nov 23, 2013
    i would say Knownhost is one of the better host out there. Support is really awesome. You get a reply from them almost instantaneously.

14. Dominatos

Dominatos Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Best hosting is own dedicated server that you control for 100%. On this case you do not have to wrry that some neighbours will overuse resources or got ddosed.

15. nelsa

nelsa Member

Jan 8, 2014
    Yep you are right,I host my web site on VPS and I have my own infrastucture,but we must consider that most users host their web sites on shared hosting.

16. d0d0

d0d0 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2013
    i vote to altus , 4 years to now with them with no problem and the suppoert is very good ,,

i saw someone say vpsdatabase , belive me they are very scam and and very bad support i ever seen ,

17. ClamHost

ClamHost Member

May 7, 2014
    My opinion is there is no "Best Host" the best host for you. is the hosting provider that you think that suits your needs. :)

18. Ritika12

Ritika12 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2014
    Godady , bluehost and iPage are provides good service and support.