Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

What Is The Best Free Tube Site Script For A Adult Site That Does HD??

Status
Not open for further replies.

8 comments

If you want create a seriously tube site, forget about word 'FREE', you will need a lot of money to start a tube site, good script will cost you something about 400-600 USD, custom design 300usd + , servers is not cheap also, you will need alot of money to promoting your site and etc and etc... anyway ,be ready to spend something about 5K usd for starting...

P.S i'm talking about seriously job
 
Last edited:
For myself, i started off with Automagick, then moved to Smart Tube (Paid). Smart Tube requires you to be running on a Dedicated server.I have never tried Vidi.
 
Vidi Script site is not working at me. You might check out XWPThemes for it.

Sorry, I found this on Google and forgot to look at the date of the thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
I am 46 I run a adult Mybb forum Sexybabess and I run Phat beats Radio a internet radio station for info on my sites...
3,991
Messages
571
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom