What is the best cryptocurrency wallet right now?

43 comments
There is no single best cryptocurrency wallet that suits everyone's needs, as different wallets have different features and cater to different use cases... But in my point of view, I will go with Exodus as it supports a variety of cryptocurrencies and provides a user-friendly interface.

Exodus has higher fees than Atomic or Trust Wallet and they support almost the same cryptocurrencies.

It all depends on the coin , Best Overall and Best for Security: Guarda Wallet ; Best for Beginners: Exodus Wallet ; Best for Bitcoin: Electrum and so on .

Some popular choices include hardware wallets like Trezor and Ledger, and software wallets like Coinbase and Exodus.
Post automatically merged:

Ultimately, the best wallet for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences.

Last edited:
Chek out Cryptex. With their reliable platform and competitive rates, they're definitely the go-to choice for hassle-free trading. Highly recommended!

Trezor/Ledger / safepal

the above listed, all on top with regards cold wallets, security and overall usage stability ,coin capability.

ledger has a foothold in certain aspect, though we all cant write out trezors touch screen feature and safepals numerous supported coins.

all a matter of choice and aesthetics

It depends on your choice. I can suggest you 3 options:

Cold Wallet (Ledger, Trezor, ...)
If you're inclined towards long-term holding, my recommendation is to utilize hardware wallets.

Hot Wallet (Atomic Wallet, Trust Wallet, ...)
Should you intend for a mid-term holding strategy and require a broad spectrum of cryptocurrencies, my suggestion would be to opt for software wallets.

Exchanges Wallet (Binance, Kucoin, ...)
If short-term holding is your objective or if you are an active trader, I advise you to employ exchange wallets.

It depends on your choice. I can suggest you 3 options:

Cold Wallet (Ledger, Trezor, ...)
If you're inclined towards long-term holding, my recommendation is to utilize hardware wallets.

Hot Wallet (Atomic Wallet, Trust Wallet, ...)
Should you intend for a mid-term holding strategy and require a broad spectrum of cryptocurrencies, my suggestion would be to opt for software wallets.

Exchanges Wallet (Binance, Kucoin, ...)
If short-term holding is your objective or if you are an active trader, I advise you to employ exchange wallets.
Yes , the best choose if you want security its hardware cold wallet...

Lately, I've been keeping my money either in the stock market or in dollars
Post automatically merged:

Wanted to add more :) Often just my acquaintances ask me how best to change and thought that maybe here too will be useful to someone. I usually sell crypto binance for cash here. Just a cool service, maybe it will be useful to someone :) Or maybe not, but I think it will not be superfluous, right?

Last edited:
Back