Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtc

Hi, im new with all this host stuff, and i want to know what host should i buy if i only want to run themaposter on it. Not planning on doing something else on that server.

18 comments
If your website is pretty simple and less busy then shared hosting would do. You may check offer section to get better deals.

There are many web hosting company available you can select according to your requirement and budget. However a good web hosting is the one that will provide 24/7 technical support and at least 99% server uptime. There are also other web hosting features that you can consider like security, data access speed, data backup and flexibility to upgrade/downgrade plan according to your need.

If you are new to hosting I’d suggest you go for shared hosting as it is one of the cheap form of hosting. Shared hosting is mostly recommended for small business, personal website and for people with lower budget.

If you are new to hosting I’d suggest you go for shared hosting as it is one of the cheap form of hosting. Shared hosting is mostly recommended for small business, personal website and for people with lower budget.

According to above useful tips, register the smallest possible account. If you exhaust its parameter, then migrate to a higher package.
No need to pay for unused resources from the beginning.

Last edited:
When you selecting the good host first of all, you should check the infrastructure, function, check them to a control panel to manage your hosts. More importantly, how they are professional that will lead your business to success.Its better to research and make a checklist of the features and compare the hosting providers and their services & You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. Following all, I have been using TheWebpole.com as my web host for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites there and they are friendly and can assist you with whatever you need.
I suggest you can create your website with the help of where they provide the domain name and hosting combined,at low cost along with a beneficial freebie package that includes a website builder(Site Studio) which helps to create a professional website very quickly.

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

Really for hosting a forum running themaposter you could even use a Free Web Host if money was a problem (shared hosting is only like $3.00/month anyway) but just Google around you can find some decent Free hosts (some offer Free Sub domains - or you may have your own domain?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back