Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't see that Benign is Fuze, then you're a dumbass.

There's few people on WJunction with an elaborate vocabulary and precise grammar, yet Benign and Fuze talk very alike. That coupled with the fact that Benign is hiding his affiliation to this company as soon as it goes down.. and claims he's not "anything to do with the site". I highly doubt Benign would put his reputation on the line for some new company that has come along and has paid him a few bucks.

I'd suggest everyone files a dispute immediately.

It's not like this is the first time he's been a little DID. :P

I feel for the people who continuously fall for the "Benign" talk. He scammed me too, though amount was just 30$. But money here isnt the issue. He was banned some time ago by the admin for past scam record, then he paid the WJ managers and got the respected rank.

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM BENIGN OR ANY OF HIS SERVICES RELATED TO HIM DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY !

PS: Hence, my sig.

@ ItsmYarD

Default server ( dedi or vps ) as its memory restrictions . As per client needs , their scripts requirements , traffic on their websites . Technical admin needs to tweak php and mysql servers . So that 500 error or Too many connections error doesn't arrive.

@Silent.Hunter
He NEVER paid anyone to get unbanned from here. The only reason why he was unbanned is that no one has proof that he actually had anything to do with those scam cases they were reporting him for. Same goes for UltimA, no one can prove that he owes money to anyone. For some odd reason, no one provided proofs regarding those two users, therefore, they can't get banned. Their word against theirs.

I am not asking staff to ban him, we all know Benign is a scammer, atleast the countless people he scammed do, so my aim in the previous post was to caution the members as far as Benign is concerned ... thats all.

@ ItsmYarD

Default server ( dedi or vps ) as its memory restrictions . As per client needs , their scripts requirements , traffic on their websites . Technical admin needs to tweak php and mysql servers . So that 500 error or Too many connections error doesn't arrive.

Any host who doesn't know how to tweak php.ini before selling hosting doesn't deserve to be called a host. I am sure it was tweaked, it could be some other issue.

@ SilentHunter
If you have a problem with Beigin that's fine and your business but saying all Respected Members are "fags" is completely uncalled for. What have people like Whoo, Belle, Gismo and all the other Respected Members ever done to you to openly insult them in such a manner. Such a serious accusations directed at so many liked and trustworthy members disserves severe discipline.

Overloading can happen easily, even with 30 clients. They provide unlimited Addon domains on almost all of their packages. If one client adds a few big sites it will fill up the server quickly.

An amount of clients doesn't say anything about overselling. :)

If he is closing shop, he should have told his clients and let them prepare an exit plan. Leaving his clients hanging in nowhere is utterly unprofessional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back