Status
Not open for further replies.
91 comments
It seems that it was hacked, because I went to my cPanel and it showed a page saying something like "hacked by saudi arabian"

Spoken to the Dedicated server company which they rent servers from and the server is up, so it is likely a software issue, i would guess apache crashed, or something like that, all they should have to do is reboot the server or restart the process that crashed and it should all be up.

I know its anoying and i guess its alright for me becuase I dont have hosting with them, i have my own dedicated but really all anyone can say is wait for a reply from them as they are the only once who can restart the processes or fix the issue, as it seems to be a software issue.

host.png

Last edited:
No one from SceneWire has contacted us or provided any update about our downed hosting.

Where is Fuze on his webhost company's thread? SceneWire's shared hosting thread has been closed. That's very convenient, but this is cynical WJunction behavior.

Benign started that thread, but knows nothing about the downed servers. Benign's 3 or 4 posts on *this* thread have been deleted. WJunction is out of hand. Too many WJunction moderators let their buddies rewrite history on this forum. The chronology of this thread clearly shows Benign's posts have been deleted. What the heck should customers have to do: spider all of WJunction 24/7 to keep Webhosting companies true and honest and prevent their statements from mysteriously disappearing?

ilyathereis, benign had edited his posts to Free iPad 2 so even if it wasn't deleted, people wouldn't know what it meant.

Fuze has last visited wj on 28th March so yeah I am sure once he gets on, you guys would get your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back