Votes: 21 8.3%
  • Safari

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't agree more Litewarez but I think it's going to take time to convince the rest of them here. I'm sorta disappointed with the results. I was hoping more would have made the switch. Maybe in 6 months when someone redoes this poll the tide will have changed. Can't understand why other's are being so reluctant to switch. The benefit's way outweigh the cons.

Couldn't agree more Litewarez but I think it's going to take time to convince the rest of them here. I'm sorta disappointed with the results. I was hoping more would have made the switch. Maybe in 6 months when someone redoes this poll the tide will have changed. Can't understand why other's are being so reluctant to switch. The benefit's way outweigh the cons.

Some people don't like change, even if it is for a new browser lol. I phased out FF as soon as I tried Chrome when it was in beta. Once it got stable, I just dumped Firefox alltogether. Hell, I don't even have Firefox installed on my PC.

Exactly...

Did you know the reason maps was invented is so the king of france could choose what land he wanted....

Sound similar ?? :/

Edit: not the reason they were invented but the reasons why the great rulers used them and payed fortunes to make them better :/

Chrome has been crashing a lot lately. It's been giving me some cookie loaded crap page if I visit hotmail or ebay etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back