What Are The Best Video Hosting Sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looky

What are the best video hosting sites?
What are the best affiliate programs?
Which video hosting sites actually pay?
Which hosts pay the most?
What are the pros and cons to all of the different video hosting sites?

These are all questions that I had when I first started out downloading/uploading and posting links for viral videos. I wish someone had taken some time to let me know the answers to some of these questions so I didn't waste a bunch of time, effort, and energy for nothing. I will try and answer these questions the best that I can from my own personal experiences. I have been in this game for awhile now and I think what I have found out can really help a lot of people. I have tried about 30 different hosting sites and had some good and many bad experiences.

I have found that many video hosting sites rip you off. Some sites say that they pay $5 or $6 or even $8 per 1000 views, but if it sounds too good to be true it usually is. Those sites that say that they pay that much are shaving off tons of views by putting tons of stipulations on the “Views”. 1 stipulation a lot of them use is, must reach a certain percent of the video viewed before it counts as a “view” such as 50% or 80% or even 100%. Another stipulation some video hosts use is sizes of videos. One more stipulation a lot of hosts use is that each view needs to come from an unique IP per 24 hours. If you have someone going to 10 or 20 or even 50 of your videos all from the same IP address, it only counts as 1 view.

My favorite site asked me to remove their name from this list so I did, sorry. There is still some helpful information here so I will leave the rest up.

If you PM me, I will give you the name of my absolute favorite hosting site. They by far pay the most, and don't cheat on views, and everything is counted.

VidxDen.com

This is a good video hosting site. While they only pay an average of $0.40 - $0.43 per 1000 views (for me) you make up for the small amount by getting tons of views. They have been around for awhile and people like them. Since they are well known, you will receive many views from them.

Pros:

• They pay out
  • They are a popular and well-known site resulting in many views
  • Views are counted in real time
  • They don't put a bunch of stipulations on views
  • You can have multiple views from the same IP address
  • They don't remove many links

Cons:

• They pay NET 45 which means that payments will be processed on the first of the month and then you will be paid 45 days after that. It is in fact more like NET 51 or 52, but they call it NET 45.
  • Minimum payout is $25. If you have $21.87 when the month is over, that balance will get carried over to the following month.
  • If you have any problems or questions, good luck. They will never respond to any messages sent to them through the “Contact Us”.
  • They pay through Payoneer (I think Payoneer rips me off a lot, but that's a different thread.) They do pay Via ACH / Wire transfer as well, but I think that is set up through Payoneer as well.
  • When they do remove a link, you don't know because they don't tell you and there is no button where you can find out what has been removed

VidBux.com

Vidbux.com is an extension of VidxDen. Everything that I said about VidxDen is the same for VidBux except that they are not as well known.

Those are the top 3 sites that I have found. I will now go on to share some other experiences that I have had with several other video hosting sites.

Faststream.in

This hosting site paid me the first time. It took a very long time to reach the payout because they shave off tons of views. I believe they only paid me the first time time keep me on the hook so I would do a lot more work for them for practically nothing. I wouldn't waste my time with them and wish that I had known in the beginning.

DoneVideo.com

They paid me out as well. It took so long though to reach just $10. They shave off a lot of views and have a lot of stipulations to keep the money that you receive down. They get paid for all of the views from ads, but want to pay you as little as possible. Again, I would say to not waste your time.

Muchshare.net

This hosting site is terrible. They ripped me off for several hundred dollars. I have known many people that have been ripped off by this site. In fairness, I have spoken with a couple of people that have gotten paid from them. The ratio however, is quite a few more people got ripped off than got paid. If you do any work for them, do so at your own risk. Also, minimum payout is $50 so they are able to get quite a bit of free work out of you before you realize that it was all for nothing.

NosVideo.com

They pay so little that you will never reach the minimum payout essentially making you work for free.

Billionuploads

This place is a joke. After 5 months with them I have accumulate $0.29. Don't waste your time.

Epicshare.net

I'm not sure about this site. It has taken me a very long time to accumulate the $11 in my account. They don't stream videos so videos and/or different files must be downloaded. I think that they probably pay out, but I cannot say for sure. The minimum payout is $20. In a few months when I reach the minimum payout I will update and let you know if they do in fact pay out. This place might do really well for some people and might work really well with files other than videos.

Zooupload.com

Thank goodness this site is gone. They were huge ripoffs. They had a minimum payout of $50 and shaved so many views to make it so that you would never reach the minimum essentially having you work for free. They are associated with Flashx.tv which is next.

Flashx.tv

There are several reasons that I don't like Flashx.tv. They are heavily associated with Zooupload and if they are that close then it makes me think that they are ripoffs as well. They shave off tons and tons of views and have many stipulations on what is counted as a view. They promise very high rates, but they don't tell you that it's a smoke screen to draw you in and that most of your views will not count. I feel that this is a pretty dishonest company and I personally would rather not work with people that I find to be deceiving. I'm sure that these people do pay however, that is if you ever get up to the minimum $50 payout.

Movreel.com

This is another host site that is terrible. They pay so little. I stayed on the hook for a long time to try and wait it out to at least get my $10 minimum payout. I finally reached $10, but it took forever and I put in so much work to get to that point. They didn't pay me. I wrote to them several times and never got a response. There is a reason that you don't ever see Movreel links out there, because they rip everyone off. The links that you do see are just from people like me that put up links hoping that eventually they would get paid. I put in a lot of extra work for this hosting site because I was on a mission to get my $10 and since I had put in so much time already on this place I didn't just want to quit until I got it. I should have quite.

Vidbull.com
Videozed.net
Limevideo.com

I think that all of these pay but again I am not sure as I have not reached the minimum payout amount yet. I do know that they shave off views and have stipulations of what constitutes a “View”. If they didn't get paid from the advertisers unless 50% of the video was viewed then I would understand not paying the affiliate unless 50% of the video is viewed, but this is not the case. It's just a way that they can get paid more and pay you less. It seems very shady to me. Many, if not all sites I have encountered have shady business practices except for the first 3 mentioned.

Cyberlocker.ch

Waste of time.

WatchFreeInHD.com

Rip off and waste of time.

Sharerepo.com

They pay so low and have such big stipulations so that you will never reach the minimum $50 payout, so essentially you will be working for free.

Putlocker.com
Sockshare.com

Don't even get me started on these 2. Anyway, neither of them has an affiliate program, 'nuff said.

There are 2 more sites which I have heard good things about, but have not verified personally.

Vidto.me

Again, I am not sure about this site yet, but have heard good things. They pay fairly (if they actually pay) and I was told that they don't shave. I will have to look into this more though.

AllMyVideos.net

Again, I am not speaking from personal experience, but from friends personal experiences. I have been told that this is a good hosting site. A huge drawback and probably the biggest reason that I have not done anything with them is the $500 minimum payout amount.

I have tried many other hosting sites, but they have long since been deleted from my bookmarks so they aren't worth mentioning. I hope that this helps. I hope that this will reduce the stress, frustration, aggravation, and waste of time that you may otherwise endure. I had to start out with 25 or more hosts just to see which ones were worth keeping and which ones were not. Trials and tribulations so-to-speak. Good Luck!!!

Last edited:
19 comments
for me vidto.me is the best
high speed uploading and encoding ^_^ work on most smart phones no lag
the cons they have only 360p and 240p they don`t enable 720p or 480p =( but for me its ok ^_^ as the video work and links still alive i don`t care about the rest
also there support are good they response fast in pm and in comments in wj ^_^ so i like them and i suggest for other to start upload on there host ^_^

I just started a trial run with fastshare yesterday, only 2 vids so far and barely a dollar in earnings. Will update again after a week or so, and thanks to the OP for the good info.

great job

Thanks. When I first started out downloading/uploading/posting links, it was just so overwhelming. Also, I got ripped off a lot for the first 3 or 4 months which I don't think should happen to anyone. You kinda have to get ripped off by a bunch of places to figure out which ones are worth sticking with. It's nice that a place like this exists so people can help other people steer clear of bad places.

Vidxden, not sure why it blocks it out like that.
Check the "Disable smilies in text" box
qgJCx7F.png

For those who want better quality i suggest Video Mega.tv - Host and share your videos free, subtitles supported, they kind of have a unique affiliate program though.

New Host - Happystreams.net

I just tried this new host Happystreams.net They have a minimum payout of $10 which I have already received. It only took them 2 or 3 days to process my payout and I even got a $10 bonus which doubled my payout amount. I don't think that they give out a bonus normally, but it was a nice surprise. It did not take me very long to reach the minimal payout either. 1 more plus to this host is that they are IOS compatible so all your friends and family are able to use their Iphones or Ipads or any other Apple products. Many sites use .flv which is not compatible wit IOS. Happystreams.net encodes using MP4.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back