what about the new host O henchfile O

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 comments
AK tried them and he is not paid. However he reported them to PP. :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
Well we've only had one payout request so far so unless AK has requested payment through Liberty Reserve I'm not sure that's entirely correct.
legal or scam?
Legal of course :)
they got banned by paypal, so not sure how it could pay the uploaders.
We're still in discussions with PayPal and are hopeful they'll be restoring the service on our site soon.

As a side note, we haven't put a thread on here yet because we're going to get the payment gateways finalised once and for all so people don't have to worry about not getting paid.

We are currently carrying out critical maintenance. We will be back with you soon. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Any one got payed from this host??, they count downloads correctly it's a good start.
No one has been paid yet. We're waiting for our funds to reach our LR account which is taking a while. We're almost there though and when we get the funds everyone will be paid out :)
Instant payout is available through Payza though :)

waiting for our funds to reach our LR account !!!

The specific time is long? ? ?
One week? ? A month? ? Or a year? ? ?

Thank you reply! !
LR payment! Later have to wait so long to pay it? Or pay for the first time it is.

I don't know if posting payment proof images is allowed so I won't risk it, but for inquiring minds I received payout from this host today (via Payza) very promptly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back