Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with most people's comments, there are so many childish people on here now. It used to be a great, mature bunch of people, now there seems to be a day release, everyday from nursery.

I think all these children need to go and get laid more, and maybe if there Mummy and Daddy didn't pay for their internet, they wouldn't come on, and go and act childish elsewhere.

Anyways, good luck Storming, and hope everything works out for you mate :)

Don't leave man. I know there's alot of childish people, but you can always use the ignore feature.

But it is up to you matem and I wish you good luck.

I agree also, but this was the last straw and now i really cannot be fucked with this place at the moment, so many imature people here its shocking.

I agree also, but this was the last straw and now i really cannot be fucked with this place at the moment, so many imature people here its shocking.

If my opinion counts to you Storming, you could use the ignore button! Don't leave just because 90% of the people is... oh well. You know! :(

Regards

Only just found this thread man, Dont leave :(

I would like to thank some people here on Wjunction:
FLG, Litewarez, Hawk, Jason, K3v, Elio, and so on there is a big list but you know who you are. Oh and Acid sorry <3 :)

Its K3V !!! :P

Kinda sad how the majority of those on this site are those who feel the need to flame, troll, and provide unhelpful and childish remarks in response to hardwork.

what about dotCOM mate? :p

good times, hope you the best and also for your host i hope it well too.

sorry if my english seems jumbled im pretty tired :p ^
cheers
dot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back