Status
Not open for further replies.

Persian

Hi There,

I already bought a One Year VPS hosting from Webthosting. In the beginning I got the VPS with one month delay. Then I had the VPS for only one month and again the service was down. Upto now it is 18 days that I am permanently created many tickets for support to get my VPS back or cancel my service and charge back the money but did not get any response from the company. So my VPS was down for 48 days out of 78 days. I am totally unsatisfied with Webthosting company.

You can see all my tickets to Webthosting in attached files.

1.gif
2.gif
3.gif
4.gif
5.gif

Regards,
Persian

52 comments
I heard some bad reviews about their shared hosting in this forum.If they are not refunding you then you will have to file a dispute with paypal.

You should get a vps from ServeDome.I recently purchased a vps from them and it was setup within 5 hours after payment.Their support is also very fast.cPanel was installed on my vps within 2 hours after opening a ticket about it.Their servers are network are also very fast.

Here is the link:

http://www.servedome.com/portal/cart.php?gid=3

Wow thats a joke it doesnt take long to install a control panel. just do a charge back if you are not happy and they will not refund you.

Ya This Hosting Is Bad
Even I am Trying To Backup My Money
But no Money back
Dont Buy This Server Or Hosting

Is There Any Method To Complain About These Types Of Hosting

He was already provided his hosting account with his full credit on December 21 after we moved away from HyperVM. We stopped HyperVM at that time due to security issues.

I have already warned you guys......THEY ARE LIARS AND THIEVES......THEY TOOK MY MONEY................DON'T EVER TRUST THEM.......BE WARNED!!!!

After chatting with bentink via PM, I have concluded that he is purely in hosting service for monetary gain. Therefore, I would agree, stay away from WebTHosting. I have seen nothing but troubling threads regarding this host throughout wJunction. I also found a thread where WebTHosting was voted the worst host in the entire scene.

Yikes!

I have already warned you guys......THEY ARE LIARS AND THIEVES......THEY TOOK MY MONEY................DON'T EVER TRUST THEM.......BE WARNED!!!!

Spider has dealt with them ,as have others they are not good hosts.. there kiddies trying to play in the big leagues,you want a vPS go to santrex, i bet thats who they are using anyways.. lol
or even VPSFactory for that matter.

I heard some bad reviews about their shared hosting in this forum.If they are not refunding you then you will have to file a dispute with paypal.

You should get a vps from ServeDome.I recently purchased a vps from them and it was setup within 5 hours after payment.Their support is also very fast.cPanel was installed on my vps within 2 hours after opening a ticket about it.Their servers are network are also very fast.

Here is the link:

http://www.servedome.com/portal/cart.php?gid=3
We don't want your ads here.

There are endless story's about how WebTHosting ripped people off.

and the funny thing being he doesn't stop even though everybody posts about him - he just continues.

After chatting with bentink via PM, I have concluded that he is purely in hosting service for monetary gain. Therefore, I would agree, stay away from WebTHosting. I have seen nothing but troubling threads regarding this host throughout wJunction. I also found a thread where WebTHosting was voted the worst host in the entire scene.

Yikes!

I do not provide PM support,

There are endless story's about how WebTHosting ripped people off.

and the funny thing being he doesn't stop even though everybody posts about him - he just continues.

If anyone feels he is not satisfied, you can get 1 month free UNMANAGED VPS. (only $1 for verification)

Even if you did not use WebT Hosting, you are eligible for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back