Status
Not open for further replies.
whmcs u make a ticket email get sent out about ticket to my email letting me know i open a ticket then you respond to ticket email sent out saying the response i replied right there from my email its a WHMCS feature

whmcs u make a ticket email get sent out about ticket to my email letting me know i open a ticket then you respond to ticket email sent out saying the response i replied right there from my email its a WHMCS feature

oh em gee. guess bentink doesn't know how email works

Thanks for the explanation!

This is quite a hot thread lol
431af61b88.png

And this is another post count (y)

this is dumb

you say u didnt scam? right ok

what do you call taking a month payment from someone
then your service stops 9 days later and doesn't come back up for over a week and 1/2
then you don't make good on the problem yet your right there to send me next month bill after only having my site online 9 days

no refund no added time nothing
sound like a scam rip job to me

if my servers go down i always extend time or refund.

We dont use email piping. When you reply, we dont get it and you know it very well as you used the ticket system and entered your replies at the website. The new ticket notification comes from noreply at webt....

oh em gee. guess bentink doesn't know how email works

Thanks for the explanation!

Thanks for your stupid comments here. See above ^^

Well MrPeanut420 has to tell how was he scammed If you never asked for a refund what do you thing that WebT Staff can read your mind :)):)) . Also keep ur self in the place of bentink and think if he would have told the same for nulledhost what would have done ?? Everyone talks about webt sucks and all without even trying them how can you tell their hosting sucks you know one thing my friend had purchased a shared plan from WRZHost and he shifted to WebT because of the bad support of WrzHost . I have also purchased a Dedi from WRZHost but i never had such a good time with them they never gave the right info about anything in the end i had to ask for a refund to me WRZHost are begging for money as i see Nick F***ing up each and every hosters thread If they are So well know and established company they dont need WJ for their sales . Tell you One thing i am Working For SuperSeedbox.com and we dont have to do any thing like what nick does We have are seo and google is the best way to give us clients .
yea have to agree that wrzhost was much better when tippie had full control sad but true imo :(

but on topic obviously webt knew he wanted a refund a dispute in paypal was opened

this is dumb

then your service stops 9 days later and doesn't come back up for over a week and 1/2
then you don't make good on the problem yet your right there to send me next month bill after only having my site online 9 days

+1 to this B-)

this is dumb

I will only discuss about server after you answer: Did you ask for a refund? You expect us to read the words you have in your mind?

We dont use email piping. When you reply, we dont get it and you know it very well as you used the ticket system and entered your replies at the website. The new ticket notification comes from noreply at webt....

Thanks for your stupid comments here. See above ^^

idiot says what?

yea have to agree that wrzhost was much better when tippie had full control sad but true imo :(

but on topic obviously webt knew he wanted a refund a dispute in paypal was opened

+1 to this B-)

He did not open a dispute as far as I remember.

Also even if he did open a dispute, as per our terms at that time, you would not get a refund for opening a dispute.

You have to open a ticket to get a refund.

a paypal claim is a request for a Refund you Dork!

My WEBT Review lol

servers blow little trying to run hosting service
servers always go down
my service was only up 9 days then died
then he never tried to make good on it or refund me
lost the pay pal claim due to virtue sale
and yet i still get spam email everyday from this person like id ever buy his crappy services again!

also not to mention he gave out my personal info
on a forum
and breaking his on TOS customer client privacy agreement
http://www.wjunction.co/showthread.php?t=28399

a paypal claim is a request for a Refund you Dork!

My WEBT Review lol

servers blow little trying to run hosting service
servers blow little kid trying to run hosting
servers always go down
my service was only up 9 days then died
then he never tried to make good on it or refund me
lost the pay pal claim due to virtue sale
and yet i still get spam email everyday from this person like id ever buy his crappy services again!

also not to mention he gave out my personal info
on a forum
and breaking his on TOS customer client privacy agreement
http://www.wjunction.co/showthread.php?t=28399

Paypal claim is not a request for a refund.

I dont have time now, I will find out later if he opened a dispute also. At that time it was there in the terms that you have to pay $50 admin fee for opening a dispute. So if you even opened a dispute, you owe us $50.

Also I will make another video without your contact information soon. ;) Better luck to tell lies next time.

Mods please dont close the thread till I post the next video.

A paypal claim is equivalent to a chargeback. It is not a request for a refund 8-)

Most web hosts charge you a fee if you open up a dispute

Paypal payment is not a request for a refund.

I dont have time now, I will find out later if he opened a dispute also. At that time it was there in the terms that you have to pay $50 admin fee for opening a dispute. So if you even opened a dispute, you owe us $50.

Also I will make another video without your contact information soon. ;) Better luck to tell lies next time.

Mods please dont close the thread till I post the next video.

Haha, i have to agree with bentink. unfortunately :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back