Status
Not open for further replies.

Trev1972

hey guys, just started to try and get some traffic through my new website and I thought asking the community for any recommendations would be a good idea. So far I have used private networks and blog comments but is there anything else/better? thanks

17 comments
submit your sites url to various search engines, directories. And off-course write some good content and share with your friends in social sites (i.e. facebook) and dont forget to bookmark it on bookmark sites (i.e. stumbleupon, digg).

You will get success. :)

thanks onnoysomoy im going to do that. Iv been reading through forums and didn't realize it was so time consuming! hah I reckon im going to submit my site myself and ensure i get or put quality content on my site as you say. I found a company to backlink for me though called wejustlink.com and they will do my indexing and social bookmarking for me for free if i use them, happy days! it will save me time, my job doesnt give me much free time to concentrate on my website. thanks for you help, good karma on the way :)

try to create releted backlinks from same niche,
it ll increase SERP,
Google has recently updated Page rank,
Whats your niche?
i can guide you some good tips :)

backlink

And off-course write some good content and share with your friends in social sites (i.e. facebook)
you may go for some complete introductory article writing with specific keywords to blogs site or to your friends.....
you may also go with press releasing with the new content news of your site.( in facebook). It will be like news flash.

I think you should go for some link building tactics like article submission,social bookmarking and networking,Press release,RSS feed,blog posting,guest blogging,forum posting,video submission,e.t.c.

Commenting on blogs and forums is a very fast and nice way of bringing traffic on your website. Good going. Anyhow, you can go for twitter, social bookmarking tools like - reddit and tools, traffup.net, and article submission websites like hubpages, squidoo, zimbio.

Plus, you can try yahoo and wiki answers to promote your website. But make sure that you provide valuable advice to people, in order to form a great reputation.

URL submit your site to various search engines and directories. And, of course, writing some good content and share it with your friends on social networks (eg Facebook) and do not forget to mark the locations marked (ie StumbleUpon, Digg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back