Status
Not open for further replies.

zbigniewbonie

Few days ago I checked google and I noticed one of my website disappeared from google. My website was in first pages for some keywords, website is over one year old. It is still indexed by google. It is really weird, I checked webmaster tools on google and no message from google! I do not know what is cause of this issue, I am doing pretty similar thing on my website since I started it.

23 comments
Your website might have suffered a penalty which caused it to disappear from Google search. You need to check back your backlinks through Gogole Disavow tool for spam links and redo your link building for ranking your website again in Google searches.

Your site might have a virus or malware Google is really quick catch these things. One other thing that would have blacklisted your site is you run a decent size warez site with a lot of holloywood movie downloads

Few days ago I checked google and I noticed one of my website disappeared from google. My website was in first pages for some keywords, website is over one year old. It is still indexed by google. It is really weird, I checked webmaster tools on google and no message from google! I do not know what is cause of this issue, I am doing pretty similar thing on my website since I started it.

Google updates can be horrendous.

Just to add to what they said.

Check your Google analytics if you're still getting traffic from the Big G.

If most of its traffic is now coming from Yahoo or Bing and Google is now 2nd source then that usually indicates
the penalty.

Just to add to what they said.

Check your Google analytics if you're still getting traffic from the Big G.

If most of its traffic is now coming from Yahoo or Bing and Google is now 2nd source then that usually indicates
the penalty.
GWT will give you lot of info about this. Check it deeply.

i got the same problem i the past and wait 2 days and check webmaster and u will see the reason why they removed your site , then try to fix the problem in your site and the re supme th what you did to solve the problem

and in few days if they accept it you will back in google

good luck

If you lost your ranking on Google search from 1st position to no-elsewhere then you may have faced the problem of Google penalty. Some time penalty show after some time. You may need to check your analytic and webmaster tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back