Status
Not open for further replies.

khatake2

Banned
Banned
Hello guys,

I have heard about wJunction a lot in the earlier days. I registered today as I had to find something Hosting related.

Anyways, I just need to know why the site goes down so much and many a times I get the error from Cloudflare telling me that the site is down. Is this issue related to Cloudfare or is there a problem with the servers of this site? Shouldn't you guys add more servers?

Not trying to be mean or anything... Just suggesting...

10 comments
I haven't experienced any issue with CloudFlare.. Maybe your local CloudFlare server is having availability issues? Where do you browse from?

I haven't experienced any issue with CloudFlare.. Maybe your local CloudFlare server is having availability issues? Where do you browse from?

I am browsing from India. I don't really feel Cloudflare has such kinda issues, but just to prove my point, I'll take a screenshot when I get the error next time...

I never noticed that wj was on Cloudflare? Never had this problem buddy :139:

Even though this is from 2013, but lets say wJunction did rely on cloudflare once. And since, I got the error yesterday as well, maybe that was also because of some NOT too big issue.
Code:
www[dot]wjunction[dot]com/5-general-discussion/167236-wjunction-down-due-issues-cloudflare.html

Still, I would say that the site was running quite slow yesterday! Don't really know what the issue was, seems to be running pretty fine today!

Note :- Sry, I had to post the link that way, since I am still a newbie here, I was not allowed to post a link.

Same here. I'm often getting CloudFlare messages saying it is offline.

Are you guys doing any sort of monitoring of the WJunction URL (using something like Pingdom) to ensure that you will know when it goes offline?

I tried to access WJ about a couple hours ago and it was unavailable. However, now everything is obviously OK, as I write this message.

Site for a few hrs was not loading in the last 2 or 3 hrs it will load for a few min then down for a few min M must he MIA this is worst I have seen WJ in over a yr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back