WARNING : vanlong.stream Scammer seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

salo

Corporate Membership
Hello,

I should warn you guys from dealing with this scammer :

This guy just money hunger . I paid him more than $1500 for Google Drive advanced p2p tools 1 year ago .

but after only 2 weeks the plugin died after Google detected it . so he promised me to fix it

but it was only false promises . Then after 3 months he said use this basic stream tool until I found new solution . then He gave me very stupid tool to use . and I used it to see how it goes . And the result it was very bad streaming tool and also died only after few days !!!

I talked to him again he said it dies I will try fix it . I told him then give any compensation tool he said you need to pay for that at least more $800 usd

What a asshole . so I decided not to work with this scammer anymore . all he cares about is money .

not just me even 4 friends I know was his costumer and they all said this vanlong asshole once he receive the money he never help and keep asking for more money

so we should spread the word so no one pay for this trash vanlong

I also sent reports to Google drive and photos support team so they will block any plugin he sell to stream . I will keep reporting to all streaming hosts he used so they all block him . so all his plugins will die soon no need to pay to this guy anymore

vanlong scammer
vanlong fake streaming tool
vanlong cheats
stay away from vanlong
dont use vanlong stream
vanlong streams dies in few days
vanlong plugin all will die
dont trust vanlong stream scammer

17 comments
You should understand that these tools use illegal and dirty methods to stream videos,

of course it will not always work and is not future proof.

I also sent reports to Google drive and photos support team so they will block any plugin he sell to stream . I will keep reporting to all streaming hosts he used so they all block him . so all his plugins will die soon no need to pay to this guy anymore

Genius my brother!. You better buy a servers to host and serve your video contents and write your own tools.

Uberhaupt using Google for your streaming purposes is not allowed according to their TOS.

You even went up a step further ...

I agree with you guys the Google drive service always doing that and don't allow that . it just I tried many services from this scammer vanlong and I should to warn guys from dealing with him .

Any service you buy from him you can not use it without accessing to his website and create stream link from his website . so if his website down for any reason you lost your data .

and the funny about this guy he is selling his HLS stream service for $2000 and you can not add or do anything at the services without him since he connect all the service to his main website .

expecting an exploit to work for a 1 year and Google will not fix, should be the first thing to consider.

Your comment made me laugh man :smile::smile::smile: your rapidvideo was #1 illegal website at that time for sharing copyrighted content :)

Anyway thanks to you all guys . I preferred to share my experience with this scammer vanlong and his not legit services

I don't know about this deal but a user can freely access hacker movie databases and remote upload to a streaming service and share. What is all this google drive service all about? Speed. What the benefits?

I don't know about this deal but a user can freely access hacker movie databases and remote upload to a streaming service and share. What is all this google drive service all about? Speed. What the benefits?

30 days of free storage & fast speed then losing all the files. "Businessmans"

30 days of free storage & fast speed then losing all the files. "Businessmans"
+1 correct

Yes you aright . It just gave that vanlong a try . he promised his streaming solution is good and will handle any Google update so he sold me a script for $1500 and I tested it but nothing like what he said . after few days update from Google he fucked up and never be to stream Google drive videos using his method .

he started new method now something not 100% depending at Google but connected to his websites all the time and still depends at Google and he is selling that for $2000 .

many costumers bought his 1st edition for $1500 but he blocked them all after the update and never refund any amount of the payment and never compensate any user !!

poor guy trying to earn money from cheating webmasters . he made all teh stream solution connected to his main websites as I mentioned before so you can not add any server or balancer anytime without his permission . I collect this data from other users who bought his services and they all regret they do and they are trying to hack his website any any other websites using his bad stream solution

+1 correct

Yes you aright . It just gave that vanlong a try . he promised his streaming solution is good and will handle any Google update so he sold me a script for $1500 and I tested it but nothing like what he said . after few days update from Google he fucked up and never be to stream Google drive videos using his method .

he started new method now something not 100% depending at Google but connected to his websites all the time and still depends at Google and he is selling that for $2000 .

many costumers bought his 1st edition for $1500 but he blocked them all after the update and never refund any amount of the payment and never compensate any user !!

poor guy trying to earn money from cheating webmasters . he made all teh stream solution connected to his main websites as I mentioned before so you can not add any server or balancer anytime without his permission . I collect this data from other users who bought his services and they all regret they do and they are trying to hack his website any any other websites using his bad stream solution

Man even me as hosting owner can't catch up with google updates and some random guy who still sells modules to openload and rapidvideo can? Seeing his page is alerting.

Man even me as hosting owner can't catch up with google updates and some random guy who still sells modules to openload and rapidvideo can? Seeing his page is alerting.

I totally agree with you . it just I liked to give it a try and see how it works with that guy .

@salo : you know very well and I will have now to tell others the true point that you are the bad man not vanlong . I am a costumer with vanlong and he is providing super service and full support

you say he is bad man but you are the bad man here . if you have problem with you vanlong why then you attack my sites just because I use his player !! vanlong really better than you . even if you two hate each others and you both attack each other you dont have any right to attack my sites and hack my site and write bad words about vanlong and keep spam my my websites . grow up man you dont like vanlong service up to you but attacking me just cause I am his costumer no that not correct and I register here at this forum just to post this to tell people the truth about you . and you threatening me . if you do anything more I will post it here with screenshots so people knows who are you really

I can confirm everything said here.

When scripts stop working and need update, he'll just create a new working product and not update the old one. and then he'll ask you to pay again for his new google script.

Vanlong is a pathetic scammer that should never be trusted

I can confirm everything said here.

When scripts stop working and need update, he'll just create a new working product and not update the old one. and then he'll ask you to pay again for his new google script.

Vanlong is a pathetic scammer that should never be trusted

Thanks foe confirming bro . yes this vanlong not trusted at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back