Status
Not open for further replies.
The WarezRaid.com members wouldn't do this has we have almost 1 million post and 150K+ members. BTW I'm not on warezraid.com as the new owner deleted my account for no reason.

I keep getting emails from MR peanut, from wj saying about post4host. It's quite annoying, stop it.

The WarezRaid.com members wouldn't do this has we have almost 1 million post and 150K+ members. BTW I'm not on warezraid.com as the new owner deleted my account for no reason.

How much you end up selling it for? Did you end up getting your 18k for all the sites you sold?

I keep getting emails from MR peanut, from wj saying about post4host. It's quite annoying, stop it.

How much you end up selling it for? Did you end up getting your 18k for all the sites you sold?
No I didn't get 18K but got around 10K.

^Why where you staff in the first place?

WTF, why is wolf back o.O He demoted himself raging off.

I don't know who made me staff or why they made me staff..! I was banned now from SMOD just after sending wolf a pm..

Check your pm.. Hope mine & nauf's conversation will clear your doubts!

I wanna know whats going on, I know some of it and that's that the new owner is the owner of warez.com and he's using warezraid just for PR and nothing else. He doesn't give a shit about the site as he's old and rich.

I miss the old days when I still ran the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back