WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmZ

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Recently I have been working hard to revive my WarezLinkers Autosubmitter project. The time has now come!

From 2 full days of coding, I have added many new features. See the list below:
  • New Design
  • Automated Whitelisting
  • List My Site" Applications
  • Members area for listed websites
  • Contains a full range of statistics specific to each member
  • Profile modification
  • Easy to use "Link Back" code
  • Re-created the whole submission page
  • Fixed the timeout which didn't work as expected before
  • Fixed the constant "Submission Failed" error
  • Full list of approved & listed websites
  • Approval list is also searchable for a single site
  • Set-all-types feature
  • Select-all feature
  • OPTIONAL drop-down list
Features to be coded/Coming Soon:
  • Listed webmasters may have their own set of rules (As long as the follow guidelines)
  • Listed webmasters can see their daily stats, not just overall ones
  • And more! (When i think of it)
http://warezlinkers.com/auto/

Got a suggestion?
Feel free to post it here, I may add it to the site depending on its relevance and importance.

110 comments
It's a paid membership option.
You can donate to be ticked by default and/or bolded for a month.
Only like $10, so I actually get something back for all of the work i've done on it.

its per month actually which is nothing to the webmasters who use it
not many people do donate anyway.

all donations go back into the server too

Ak47: lifetime ur case

well 10$ is too much and not even worth it, unless someone is gonna do it to support your work.

gotphaze brings 1500 links per day, my ddl submitter around 200 half of them by me.
and warezlinkers,.. i really don't know, most links soo far are from:
gotphaze and autoddlsubmitter.com
i do not support ddlsubmitter as he asks for 30$ to get listed. but i will consider it soon when i knew u ask 10$ per month.

I've had the $10 gold membership since the month it started TDSII.
Get out of my thread please.

Phaze once offered for my auto to take over gotphaze if he hosted it, I turned it down and made it the second most popular auto around. So stop coming in my threads trying to make my auto sound bad.

I'll request a mod to warn you if you insist on hijacking my threads again.

Note to everyone else: Please do not start discussing my post or TDSII's post here as this is a thread dedicated to my auto, not a hijacked flame war.

tdsii if you have anything to say about WarezLinker's Autosubmitter create a thread. Please do not hijack JmZ's thread (this goes for everyone else too), We should be appreciate what he is doing.

Any off-topic replies after this post then the member will be infracted.

Thank you & Enjoy.

I don't think that it should be taking up too much load, so i guess it'll stay....then again I don't know since I don't have access to the server LOL

but it's a very nice addition, thanks JmZ

The select all feature will probably be staying.
Originally I didn't have a clue as to what resources it would use. Reason being, it'll use more than usual because everyone will submit to ALL sites (more connections).

It seems to be running fine though.

Also added the set-all-types drop down.

I noticed the set-all-types drop down just the other day and thought I had been missing it.....8-) Glad to know it's new...lol
You've got a GREAT submitter! Thanks for making it available!

curl isnt that intensive, unless 5 people are using it at a time. even in this case, if ur code is optimized it wont even cross 1%

It's intensive if you do all the requests at once, even on a quad core server.
One by one it's fine. But if every webmaster submitted at once it'd be a different situation.

This function will be very useful..Deleting sharing group name and points from name which we will submit..

As you know websites doesnt accept like
James.Bond.007.DiVx.pukka.2008. (etc..)

Whitelist not working for all website :(

And should be James Bond 007 (2008)
i hope u understand what i mean

Thanks

I personally think if you wanted titles like that, you'd post them like that to begin with.
But that isn't taking into account the fact that almost everyone circulates the same spidered crap using "auto posters" (which does have the "." titles).

Anyway, I may implement an optional feature but I'm not certain yet.

Just so you all know, the drop-down list is optional. The text-link is compulsary but obviously can be "styled" into your site as you wish.

Don't know if i posted that before but I'm posting it now so new webmasters know.

warezlinkers don't work for my site last 2-3 days. it show report that submitted on checked sites, but links are not listed on ddl sites.

What's happening with warezlinkers autosub.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back