WarezLinkers Autosubmitter v2 - The Most Advanced Submitter, Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmZ

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Recently I have been working hard to revive my WarezLinkers Autosubmitter project. The time has now come!

From 2 full days of coding, I have added many new features. See the list below:
  • New Design
  • Automated Whitelisting
  • List My Site" Applications
  • Members area for listed websites
  • Contains a full range of statistics specific to each member
  • Profile modification
  • Easy to use "Link Back" code
  • Re-created the whole submission page
  • Fixed the timeout which didn't work as expected before
  • Fixed the constant "Submission Failed" error
  • Full list of approved & listed websites
  • Approval list is also searchable for a single site
  • Set-all-types feature
  • Select-all feature
  • OPTIONAL drop-down list
Features to be coded/Coming Soon:
  • Listed webmasters may have their own set of rules (As long as the follow guidelines)
  • Listed webmasters can see their daily stats, not just overall ones
  • And more! (When i think of it)
http://warezlinkers.com/auto/

Got a suggestion?
Feel free to post it here, I may add it to the site depending on its relevance and importance.

110 comments
NEW ADDITION:

WarezLinkers Auto On-Your-Site

This new addition will allow webmasters like you to host your own autosubmitter!
Just by using our system and code, you will be spreading the worlds fastest autosubmitter and giving the people what they want!

http://warezlinkers.com/auto/wlaoys.txt
See the above URL for more!

With the WarezLinkers autosubmitter, you can submit your downloads to many sites at once! Try it out Ciwan, you will like it. :)

how urs submitter is different from phazeddl.com submitter?

Anything special about ur submitter comparing to phazeddl.com, just adding ur submitter will get my site listed under all ddlsites whitelist?

u haven't listed some of the ddlsite that gives real traffic and some of the sites that listed is useless , will get no traffic from those ddlsites.

submitter main job is to submit the downloads that is what all submiiter does. Is ur submitter going to drive in more traffic or what?

Please explain as i'm willing to use ur submitter

how urs submitter is different from phazeddl.com submitter?

Anything special about ur submitter comparing to phazeddl.com, just adding ur submitter will get my site listed under all ddlsites whitelist?

u haven't listed some of the ddlsite that gives real traffic and some of the sites that listed is useless , will get no traffic from those ddlsites.

submitter main job is to submit the downloads that is what all submiiter does. Is ur submitter going to drive in more traffic or what?

Please explain as i'm willing to use ur submitter

The WL Autosubmitter can attempt to globally whitelist you on all sites we list. Compatible websites will then automatically add you to their list, other ones you will have to do manually. That is until I get the Beta Global Whitelister distributed more between webmasters.

Also, popular DDL sites are ticked by default, really popular ones are also bold.

Compared to the Gotphaze one, my autosubmitter is much faster, has many more features and is more reliable.

Hi JmZ

I still can't get this work it keeps telling me:

Sorry but we could not verify your website, please be sure that you have placed our code correctly.

I've removed it now but if you goto >> http://warezhome.net/forum and scroll to the bottom of my forum you will see the Undernation button and I placed the code just below them but it kept giving me the above error.

They are some imaginary timezone my server has, so you need to look at the current server time and compare with your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back