Want to Share Hosting from My Personal Dedicated Server

Millat

Hi,
Dear all of Viewers,

I want to share hosting from my personal dedicated server. Its fully managed server and I will manage everything for you. You don't need to think about managing the server. If you tired about your website for slow loading specially wordpress you can find me as the perfect person.

Server Details:
CPU:
AMD EPYC™ 7443P (24 Core 48 Thread)
Disk: 960 GB Nvme SSD
Network: 1 Gbps

CP: CyberPanel Enterprise
Web Server: Litespeed

:point_right: 1st Month is fully free. Try Me. If you satisfied then we can talk about the costing.
:punch: Price will be depended on your traffic. 1K daily user = $2 per month. ($5 minimum agreement) so if you have 10K daily user then price will be $20 per month. no other hidden cost. I collect the report from your google analytics. You will have to add me with your google analytics account.
:muscle: I have 8 years experience on web hosting. So don't fill any hesitation about me. Let's talk- skype: nazmulohid gmail: lidhost.com@gmail.com
:handshake:
Money is not my goal. Service is First Money is Last.

🌹🌷💐🌼🌺🌸:sunflower:

2 comments
So I use up 900GB, get 1K visitors and pay $5?

You said you have 8 years experience in web hosting, yet you fail to mention the amount of disk space a user gets and where the server is located.

Furthermore, if you offer hosting, your thread needs to fulfil WJ requirements.

Last edited:
Thanks for your Reply.
Most popular hosting provider like hostgator, bluehost, namecheap etc they don't expose disk space in there shared hosting package. They said unlimited disk space, is it really unlimited?
you can check their package- hostgator, bluehost, namecheap
Main think is, In general website hosting we don't need much storage.

By the way I should mention it- Every user I can give 50GB Nvme Storage. If you need more please contact with me.
♠️ And of course our hosting is in Offshore Location. Means you don't need to think about DMCA.

📣
If you need help for any special project like custom video hosting I can help you perfectly. you can visit
gotxx.com our client site

Back