want . Offshore, DMCA ignored Vps

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolmrrocky

hello, i have wordpress based adult blog, Videos hosted on Thirdparty Server.,, only 1243 image hosted avg size each 50kb. total websites size with database 900MB... i need a vps Handled 4k visitor/24hours. suggest host. Budget $10-$12

13 comments
Don't tell me bullshit man :)), your showing me some tickets to prove that they are bad host ? :facepalm: I'm with them from months now. I have a dedicated server from them, I never had better support then from them, I was paying a lot of $$$ to cloudflare, but still I was ddodsed all the time on CF paid plan, my site was slow, almost every day in "Under attack mode" on PAID cloudflare plan with their shitty WAF! I said fuck that, I asked for help UPV they configured and fully optimized my server, installed their security software and even changed my software, cleaned all software issues, tweaked it, done some fking magic and now its all working much, much more better ! So please

Don't tell me bullshit man :)), your showing me some tickets to prove that they are bad host ? :facepalm: I'm with them from months now. I have a dedicated server from them, I never had better support then from them, I was paying a lot of $$$ to cloudflare, but still I was ddodsed all the time on CF paid plan, my site was slow, almost every day in "Under attack mode" on PAID cloudflare plan with their shitty WAF! I said fuck that, I asked for help UPV they configured and fully optimized my server, installed their security software and even changed my software, cleaned all software issues, tweaked it, done some fking magic and now its all working much, much more better ! So please

You misunderstood me, that is not my complain .. i never hosted with them, that complain from @Ashleyuk1984[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]

Check shoutbox ....[/FONT]

You misunderstood me, that is not my complain .. i never hosted with them, that complain from @Ashleyuk1984[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]

Check shoutbox ....[/FONT]

Then speak for yourself! Ashleyuk1984 ain't fking oracle, hrr,hrr, hrr :)) :facepalm:

We can offer this in 10 EUR only if you buy 6 months -

AMD X2 240
2GB RAM Memory
250GB HDD
5TB Traffic per month
100 Mbit

Let me know if you are interested.

Try, Undergroundprivate

@[FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold]coolmrrocky If you can tell me your [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold]requirements[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold], may be i am able to suggest you some good provider ...[/FONT]

Hello ,

Before posting fake images and without the proper explanation what and why it was in the tickets you should not say "not recommended" , the 4 of the 6 times the person has been blocked out of the firewall and was opening tickets asking , the other times this person was under DDos attack all the time , it will be good if we post whats actually inside the tickets now we hope he is happy with the laggy server he got to put his website, one time laggy the other fast for some time and so on, this services deserves to them. We wonder he will post this too?

We can say more much if needed , a direct attacks like those are not tolerated unfortunately.

Also people know what is truth and what now , also offshore hosting is not easy like people think will put their website and will work just like this :)

In the below case if we post what was before and what is now people will laugh a lot or we post actually tickets so better we stay here where we are.

hello, i have wordpress based adult blog, Videos hosted on Thirdparty Server.,, only 1243 image hosted avg size each 50kb. total websites size with database 900MB... i need a vps Handled 4k visitor/24hours. suggest host. Budget $10-$12

Hello,

We can offer you a DMCA ignored in Russia with the price of this price you are looking for , we have some promo on going for more contact us. You can see our new VPS's in Russia where is our network UndergroundPrivate.com | Offshore | Shared | VPS | Hosting , or if you are going to store more images you can contact us for Russia SSD KVM ( DDos Protected ) where is on going promo.

For more contact us via below methods :

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or bitmessage BM-2cTHvxQk65NRx2XKVLbUfGzsZCoaQLXdWR or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back