vTube

Corporate Membership

Hi WJunction user,

We would like to introduce you to our video hosting platform vTube secure cloud storage solution for sharing personal videos.

Features:
  • Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.
  • Fast Support.
  • 100% Free.
  • HLS Streaming.
  • API Ready.
  • Subtitle Option. (New)
  • Videos are deleted after 120 days from last view.
  • NO1: Fastest Payments Sent
  • Multiple payment methods (Paypal, Webmoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Eth)

Upload Modes:
  • Browser Upload with Drag n Drop
  • URL Mode Upload
  • API Mode Upload
  • Z-O-O-M.eu (Fast Mode)
  • Other Soon

b9rOGfe.png

Info:
-------
VTUBE.NETWORK Contact

Telegram Group: https://t.me/+mLcn3pcec61iZDk0

For questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
1,446 comments
Does anyone else have upload problems? I have Netherlands RDP, upload speeds are great on other hosts, but on this host when I upload something, I always get 10 KB/s speed or upload doesn't start at all, I have to refresh several times and try several times to get decent speed.

Hi LLUUKKEE,

Thanks for the report. We will check the problem in detail.

An excellent day.

No update? :) It's been several days.
Please, if anyone else is using this service, do you guys have similar problem like mine?

Hi LLUUKKEE, Yes we discovered the problem, we have several servers that cause this problem from a single company, we stopped to adding new ones from them, and it seems that you meet them very often, you need to refresh to appear another when you meet problem.

Because they are almost full and there are over 4 TB of files on them at the moment it will take us a long time to move everything to new ones + it will make these servers much harder.

We have a little more until they are completely full and then we will be put in READONLY and they will no longer be active for upload only for stream and problem will be removed.

The servers are in the NETHERLANDS, and we stopped to buy new one from this company when you encounter the problem please refresh the upload page to receive another good one.

There are few uploaders that meet your problem.

Have a wonderful day.

Last edited:
Hi, can you add indonesia to at least tier 4 like most of video stream hosting?
Post automatically merged:

I give a try and this is some feedbacks from me:
1. I think your video player have an issue to open at mobile browser. I use iphone and using safari, on many attempts, video are not playing but the sound is ok. When I clicked the play button, cause your ad, I will redirected to other tab to see the ad, but after a couple of clicks, the video should be play normal, but the player is blank, only sound is normal.
2. Your ads so annoying for mobile user. I tried to make it full screen but every time I tried to click the button, it always redirected me to new tab of ad and when I tried to back it keep looping like that until I give up to make the video full screen on mobile after approx. 23 ads has been pop out.
3. For PC users, I think there is no issue, I love the simple player and your ads is not so annoying.
3. I tried to find out can we change the ads setting, I see only 2 options there, 100% or 0% which is not flexible to me. Please consider to make 75% or 50%
3. I love your rate, but please consider Indonesia as tier 4 like most of the video streaming hosting.

Last edited:
Hi, can you add indonesia to at least tier 4 like most of video stream hosting?
Post automatically merged:

I give a try and this is some feedbacks from me:
1. I think your video player have an issue to open at mobile browser. I use iphone and using safari, on many attempts, video are not playing but the sound is ok. When I clicked the play button, cause your ad, I will redirected to other tab to see the ad, but after a couple of clicks, the video should be play normal, but the player is blank, only sound is normal.
2. Your ads so annoying for mobile user. I tried to make it full screen but every time I tried to click the button, it always redirected me to new tab of ad and when I tried to back it keep looping like that until I give up to make the video full screen on mobile after approx. 23 ads has been pop out.
3. For PC users, I think there is no issue, I love the simple player and your ads is not so annoying.
3. I tried to find out can we change the ads setting, I see only 2 options there, 100% or 0% which is not flexible to me. Please consider to make 75% or 50%
3. I love your rate, but please consider Indonesia as tier 4 like most of the video streaming hosting.

Thank you for your honest feedback.
We are very happy to have a close connection with our users.

Yes you are right now are a little bit more ads then normal.

For 100% earnings for user are exactly that is written on MAKE MONEY PAGE.

For LOW ADS - earnings is 0 for user and we serving only 2 pops on video.

Because we no have traffic from Indonesia now, we are not added in any tier and are reward with default factor of ALL OTHER (9 USD/10k views)
If we got more traffic from Indonesia, we recalculate the revenue and surely we add it in TIER 4.
Until then we waiting for traffic to coming from Indonesia to change the plan.

Thank you for your time and have a great WEEKEND.

Any plans to reduce minimum BTC payout to $20-$30 in future? :)
Would give more incentive to use service more actively, even if fee is a bit higher

Hi LLUKKE,

The minimum are lower form last month

" Note: The minimum payout are $10 for Paypal, Webmoney, Capitalist, and $20 for BTC. Lower demands lead to rejection of your payment."

Back