vTube

Corporate Membership

Hi WJunction user,

We would like to introduce you to our video hosting platform vTube secure cloud storage solution for sharing personal videos.

Features:
  • Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.
  • Fast Support.
  • 100% Free.
  • HLS Streaming.
  • API Ready.
  • Subtitle Option. (New)
  • Videos are deleted after 120 days from last view.
  • NO1: Fastest Payments Sent
  • Multiple payment methods (Paypal, Webmoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Eth)

Upload Modes:
  • Browser Upload with Drag n Drop
  • URL Mode Upload
  • API Mode Upload
  • Z-O-O-M.eu (Fast Mode)
  • Other Soon

b9rOGfe.png

Info:
-------
VTUBE.NETWORK Contact

Telegram Group: https://t.me/+mLcn3pcec61iZDk0

For questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
1,452 comments
your rates for tire 4 is less then 2$ from other hosts , make it equal or higher then see the boost in traffic

Hi,

The rates for Tier 4 are 8 USD/10k and not 2 USD.

Please check our rates info page

you get me wrong , i said most of the top host paying 10$ for tire 4 not 8$ so its 2$ less to other ...

Ohh ok no problem now i understand.

From what I see, most pay between $ 5.00, $ 7.00 and $ 8. for Tier 4.

We will see in the future if we can grow or not. At this point what I can say is that the rates will remain fixed.

Ohh ok no problem now i understand.

From what I see, most pay between $ 5.00, $ 7.00 and $ 8. for Tier 4.

We will see in the future if we can grow or not. At this point what I can say is that the rates will remain fixed.
top on the race are : upvideo , streamlare , Highload pays 10$ for 1000k for tire 4 , and other like streamTB who paid 5 or 7 they offer file remains active forever .. that is also manageable

Any chance of lowering the btc payment lower limit?
After checking the BTC system for the FEE we decided from now to drop BTC payment request to 20 USD.

You can request your payments right now.

top on the race are : upvideo , streamlare , Highload pays 10$ for 1000k for tire 4 , and other like streamTB who paid 5 or 7 they offer file remains active forever .. that is also manageable

Yes, I understand, but at the moment we cannot make such a change.

Possibly they use another monetise system, directly with advertiser + Video Ads + Push Notification, which on vTube.to does not exist.

i am looking for a video host with Ad free viewing experience and instant downloading (with Zero ads) option for my users .. is this is the right place ?

How much Expensive ? give me your skype id please
Here is our SKYPE ID: live:.cid.1407f7c1033d0e5e

I didn't see API and also why is clone not working ? Can you at least provide API for remote upload.
API can be found in MY ACCOUN, GENERATE NEW API KEY. Remote upload it's working via API, only CLONE FILES are removed.
Post automatically merged:

We are happy to announce that today we have increased the rates with 1 USD+ for each Tier.

Tier 1 from $35 USD to $36 USD
Tier 2 from $22 USD to $23 USD
Tier 3 from $ 12 USD to $ 13 USD
Tier 4 from $ 8 USD to $ 9 USD
Tier 5 from $ 6 USD to $ 7 USD

For more info please visit our earnings page:

We hope you enjoy the change.
vTube.to

Last edited:
All my videos are marked Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server. when I use the embed code.

I just realized that it is your mistake because if I add the .html at the end, it loads. Correct that.

All my videos are marked Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server. when I use the embed code.

I just realized that it is your mistake because if I add the .html at the end, it loads. Correct that.

Hello

Please PM with your username to check your account.

@vTube hi sir , i would like to inform you that URL upload is not working for me . and thank you for increasing rates for all tires -- now it is not top of all but acceptable ,, we can try it now

Back