VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Long

Yes sir i am think for VPS windows. and not send detalis info and not replay ticket, and not talk in chat online in site. i dont know what problmes have that company i am think is thief.

@wolf_mc123,

They're usually very quick to reply to tickets.

And actually I just got someone on their Live chat right now and informed them.

I suggest you go there and try again :)

@Long

Yes sir i am think for VPS windows. and not send detalis info and not replay ticket, and not talk in chat online in site. i dont know what problmes have that company i am think is thief.

Hi,

Can you please message or post the Ticket ID# you opened? I'll check on it for you right away.

Kind regards,

just want to ask before pay : what you think about them ? they are good and trsuted site? and how many time the server went down ?

ok, after 1day downtime i got moved to new node and then they have suspended me because high cpu usage but it was like always, I was running the site 2months on the old node and everything was ok. have to think about a new host. I think they are searching only for a reason to kick me.

As I said, everything was normal like everyday else. They moved my data to new server in Turkey and added 1GB Burst Ram and then I got suspended because High CPU Usage, wtf?

Anyway, trying to get back online and then I will move my data to scopehosts. will try to get a screen of solusvm.

greets

Maybe you just got ddosed? Saying that everything was normal does not prove that everything was realy normal.

You should take a look at logs, stats and so to say that vps6 kicked you for nothing.

ok, after 1day downtime i got moved to new node and then they have suspended me because high cpu usage but it was like always, I was running the site 2months on the old node and everything was ok. have to think about a new host. I think they are searching only for a reason to kick me.

Hi,

It's not our policy to look for reasons to suspend clients. Usually our network team has good reasons for issuing suspensions, however it's possible that an error was made. I'd be happy to assist you personally, if you can provide me your account information via PM.

Kind regards,

Last edited:
@VPS6NET - Can you answer me to this ticket #793472

I buy an VPS128 + 128 extra = 256 + DOUBLEMYVPS = 512 ?

But after all i still have 128 without any changes... :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back