VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my order Invoice #4866

Thanks

I checked your ticket, and it looks like we still have your setup in progress. I'll make sure you get an update as soon as possible; at the absolute latest, we will have new dual Xeon servers setup in Germany tomorrow. Sorry for the wait! :(

My review on vps6.net

I have been on wjunction for a very long time and I dont like to review companies. But there is a first time for everything.

This is the first time I have a hosting company answer all my questions via chat. No attitude is very friendly. And not like the other companies which tell you to open a ticket and make you wait hrs before answering it.

I am a very busy guy and i like to be answered right away. I would gave a 5* RATING to this company.

Will I always go back with this company? without a sec of thought.

Keep up the good work vps6.net

-----Edit-------

I forgot to say Good speeds for those prices

Last edited:
Thanks for the reviews, everyone! They truly warm my heart. :)

In case anyone here has been waiting, we have recently setup several new servers in Germany and Chicago to accommodate new orders.

Are we allowed to run bnc (1 person) and teamspeak servers ?

Yes, we will allow that in any of our locations. If you have any other questions, please feel free to message me or post here!

Can i host my website on that VPS?

Do you mean hosting warez stuff on the VPS? If so then no. And if you mean to buy it and use it for a site, if warez then just linking to the content, then yes no problem.

i ordered windows vps at 25th feb and today is 29th feb still waiting for my vps, don't know what they are doing ?

Please talk to them on live chat or create a support ticket.

Service is great but speeds are very slow. Guess we can't complain with the price but I have changed servers with them twice, I am still getting in the low 1.5 at most on file transfers and 5-20kb on website and ftp access. Too bad.

100mb.bin germany worse today 384kbs istanbul even slower at 210kbs today..

Service is great but speeds are very slow. Guess we can't complain with the price but I have changed servers with them twice, I am still getting in the low 1.5 at most on file transfers and 5-20kb on website and ftp access. Too bad.

100mb.bin germany worse today 384kbs istanbul even slower at 210kbs today..

Hi,

This is very strange, as I'm getting 11 MB/s from Germany even to our Los Angeles datacenter. Are you sure your local connection is not affecting the speeds? Would you have any interest in trying one of our other locations, in the hope that your local ISP will be better connected to it? Just let me know!

Thanks,

The slowest VPS I have tried so far. Very unstable nodes too.

Hi lamy,

Would you mind posting or messaging me a little more about your service? We have many nodes, the large majority of which are underused and 100% stable. I'm positive that we can find something that works for you.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back