VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say that the best thing about them is their fast support i.e. online CHAT support to get faster results on any problem. But its so sad that i can't see that online chat support anymore on your site.

Thanks! :)

Live chat is still running 24/7, are you unable to see it on the website?

http://i.imgur.com/usZeG.png this is really 1Gbps Uplink?

lol what a good host :S

That definitely doesn't look right. What location are you in, and with OpenVZ or Xen?

I've looked into the live chat issue, and it does appear that there was an error with the integration, which has been fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out!

I need help please, I thought its guaranteed support ticket will all be answered within 1 hour only. but its 2 hrs now and my ticket hasn't still been answered.

Do you allow warez linking? If so which location? Also how do you handle DMCA request once again it is only linking,but there may be uploaded pictures of the software?

Do you allow warez linking? If so which location? Also how do you handle DMCA request once again it is only linking,but there may be uploaded pictures of the software?

Hi,

Typically we will just forward the DMCA notice to you and request that the files are removed immediately.

Warez linking is allowed, though it is preferred on our Turkey network, which is currently out of stock.

i already bought a vps there also i have add a directadmin cpanel and +128mb hope they are fast

Last edited:
My review:

This is probably the best vps provider I have ever experienced. Their support is fabulous. The online chat guy "Chris Parr" answers all questions very well in good english and very humbly. He solved all my problems and queries like in no time without any ticket creation or anything. He also installed my server as well everything else including domain addtions and ftp setup and all that. I didnt have to do anything. I also upgraded my server from openVZ to XEN and they did it for free adjusting with my main bill amount.

They really rock! Cheap and quality at its best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back