NaHoW

Hi,

I'll be offering some remote desktops.
Server specs:
Intel Q9550 Quad
16 GB DDRII RAM
4 TB Diskspace
2x 100 Mbps

Every account can use a maximum of 100 Mbps. Speeds are very good. Below you can find some speedtest performed on a peak moment. The server is located in USA
16-09-2010

17-09-2010

18-09-2010

2hi1ai8.jpg

For those who will try to claim that this is a scam, we offer demo account for 6 hours each. This way you can test it yourself. After the demo you can decide if you keep it or not.
For your own safety we only accept PayPal payments.
You can place your orders by PM'ing me (PM me your first name, your last name, your e-mail, your hostname, a username and a desired password).

For those who want a remote desktop, you will need Ubuntu for that. Please specify that in your message and we will handle that. Gnome will also require 2,2 GB Diskspace.
A free dedicated IP is included with every account.

Package #1
- 20 GB Diskspace
- 256 MB RAM Guaranteed
- 512 MB RAM Burstable
- 200 GB Bandwidth
- All Linux OS
- VPS & RDP
PRICE: $7,95 / Month

Package #2
- 50 GB Diskspace
- 512 MB RAM Guaranteed
- 1 GB RAM Burstable
- 500 GB Bandwidth
- All Linux OS
- VPS & RDP
PRICE: $13,95 / Month

Package #3
- 100 GB Diskspace
- 1 GB RAM Guaranteed
- 2 GB RAM Burstable
- 1 TB Bandwidth
- All Linux OS
- VPS & RDP
PRICE: $24,95 / Month

Package #4
- 250 GB Diskspace
- 2 GB RAM Guaranteed
- 4 GB RAM Burstable
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- All Linux OS
- VPS & RDP
PRICE: $48,95 / Month

Package #5
- 500 GB Diskspace
- 4 GB RAM Guaranteed
- 8 GB RAM Burstable
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- All Linux OS
- VPS & RDP
PRICE: $79,95 / Month

Package #6
- 1000 GB Diskspace
- 6 GB RAM Guaranteed
- 12 GB RAM Burstable
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- All Linux OS
- VPS & RDP
PRICE: $99,95 / Month

All VPS/RDP plans come with maximum support. We do allow private leeching, private rapidleech and encoding. For this we offer our CPU's fully burstable.
We also guarantee that our resources are not oversold.
Next to that we also offer a 24 hours moneyback guarantee for those who might decide that it's not good after all.
Those that want a test account can freely PM me (PM me your first name, your last name, your e-mail, your hostname, a username and a desired password)). It would be kind to leave a review after you tested it.

Addons coming up soon.

45 comments
Hi,

Thanks for your interest.
An administrator will be online in a few hours to provide you with demo's and more info.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Uhm well we receive your messages and we replied them but there seems to be something wrong. You may e-mail us, we will help you out.

Thanks in advance.

Alright i had a chat with this guy and i asked for a test a/c

He agreed to give me the vps for 10$ instead of 12.50$
O thats sweet

But i am using RL from other guy and i just have 6$ in my PP a/c...I told him clearly...Then he said that he will give me the vps for 8$ first month (i was happy to hear this)....As i said that i just have 6$ left in my PP then He immediately cancelled the demo a/c and says that i am messing wid him about the prices... Very uncooperative person :(

Are you kidding me? :S

VPS is like 13 dollars and you want to buy it for 6? Guy doesn't care if you have 6 only, it's not his problem dude :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back