VPS or Shared hosting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
66 comments
Depends on do you need speed. I will recommend scopehosts.com , their webhost is fast and cheap. And for your use, it will be the perfect choice.

To host small blogs shared hosting would be perfect.Also choosing any hosting service depends on your needs.So determine your needs accurately before choosing hosting service.
All the Best

If your blog is relatively new and doesn't have much traffic, you can start with a shared hosting plan. Usually, such plans are really affordable ($2-5 USD per month) and they include plenty of useful features. If you want to learn how to choose a good shared hosting plan, I suggest that you look for the features, listed in the following article - https://www.bgocloud.com/blog/super...sence-with-full-featured-shared-hosting-plan/ . My personal recommendation is to always opt for SSD hosting, as it's considerably faster than the HDD hosting.

2-4GB RAM for cPanel Servers is good. Wont cost much, no matter which provider.
And lf its Wordpress, it would be best if its a SSD VPS. But this days, most sell SSD VPS anyways.

If you want you can check hostslick.com SSD VPS :)

If you are relatively new and do not have much traffic. I would recommend any of the hosting with a budget of $1- $3, there are many providers listed on Wjunction offer page.

For a small blog, VPS is just too much effort. Use shared hosting as it's easy and you have php, sql, apache and everything preinstalled

If you are starting now, you can go for shared hosting to setup the blogs and you can move to vps if the traffic gets high.

Shared hosting will cost around 3$-6$/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back