VozUpload - 60% PPS - Up to 40$/1000 PPD - 50/50 Mixed Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
my username is spreeX

can you upgrade my account, thanks.

Will you pay every monday and when I should request money if I want get money on monday?

Nice .. you are add Reports country Welcom .. :friends: __________________ Added after 2 Hours 29 minutes: hello admin ... i think there is problem in statistic :
PPDd.jpg

stats shows also tries and unsuccessful downloads ,so dont worry they count everything

there is nothing to be rude here
i thought you were talking about pay out method.
and you didnt say what you are talking about
anyway
you talk about buying premium accounts
maybe next time you will be more clear and not rude

@kemalettin67: Thank you
@spreeX: We have paypal in payment methods. If you want add paypal into your payout, just send me PM
@qa: Yeah, please wait monday, all payout will be sent.
@others: All order has been set.

Thank you all!

-We count max 1 cent last 24 hours from same IP address download. redload same story .... :thumbdown:

believe me best counting ppd now
i trust vozupload

I believe you but a filehosting that pays so little good for peak load files, but Vicar fullbluray me that I should not use it ....

now beginning to try to see how it goes .....

Last edited:
@Chrono: Hi, you have your choice that you should use and should not use our file host. kemalettin67 use our service because he tested, we're no shave, not cheat anything and we believe that in the future many people will come with us.
Anything good will be built from the truth.
@spreeX: Please reduce your file size and you'll got many more downloads. we're not make a decision about that yet.
Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back