VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,358 comments
I have a high speed rdp
But when I upload videos, they upload slowly on your server
Do you have a problem with Server?
It can happen that individual servers are slow when uploading, but this should not be normal. What is slow in your eyes? We can't really do much with the report if there is no more precise data as we have many servers. :)
cannot register?
Registration is possible except for one country, otherwise you can write us a message.

1- how can I change the color and logo of the player, because blue colour doesn't match with my website color.
2- is multiquality available (360p/480p/720p..etc)
3- is multilanguage available in player.i.e can I play same video in two languages by choosing the audio language option.
4- is files never expire in premium.

The last few days we have not been so active due to the public holidays. All pending payments have now been made and the budgets have been replenished. :):moneybag::money_mouth:

We have had various updates in the last 1-2 weeks:

- Premium accounts have been integrated
- New partner program: payment per sale (PPS)
- New option: Premium only videos
- Multilingualism => over 25 site languages (is still being optimized)
- Upload default account thumbnail (fallback. Custom thumbnail per video is still missing)
- New main site page https://voe.sx
- Permanent thumbnail overwriting
- Remote subtitles

Some packages for website owners and content creators:
- Webmaster Package => enable some extra function & options. (e.g. better quality or no deletion)
- Premium Traffic => show ad-free videos & 1080p videos
- Premium Storage => extend default account storage

Recently fixed as well:
- The Vidstack player has been updated to the latest version. This will soon be the default player.
- The video title on the Vidstack player can now also be hidden.
- The account email address can now be changed after confirmation.
- fixed file integrity check that rarely sorted out files for no reason.
- API: the current adblock domain can be accessed.
- We have optimized our network infrastructure somewhat.
- A bug has been fixed that caused the storage space to be calculated incorrectly.
- Unconfirmed withdrawals can be canceled.
- The statistics domain list empties every 14 days.
- Fixed a bug where files in folders were not deleted when the folder was deleted.
- We have replaced our mail server because the previous provider could not deliver all emails.

Currently known bugs:
- The 480p/1080p conversion only works for new videos that have not been uploaded on our platform before. We still need to develop an algorithm that will insert/replace the quality of existing videos. Booked packages will be extended until this has been fixed.

@VOE is possible to provide a premium membership to affiliates?
So your own videos are already ad-free, we can see if we can automatically assign the premium authorization to partner accounts. Otherwise, this is not yet planned. However, the area is still brand new and it will be a few weeks before we have fully developed it.

Actually it will be good :D btw, you mean premium sales with comission, righT?
see comment above you. :)

Yes, they are all done now. Took a little longer this time, see comment above.
We have also changed/automated something internally in order to be able to replenish missing payment budgets more quickly.

Bitcoin withdrawals are currently only possible for $75 instead of $10, this has to do with the expensive fees that are currently necessary there. We had 700$ payout with 100$ fees, which is really too much.💱

Have someone the same Problem? All my new Files that i have uploaded the last 2-3 Days are after finish converted not playable and the filesize are 0mb

¿Alguien tiene el mismo problema? Todos mis archivos nuevos que he subido en los últimos 2 o 3 días, una vez finalizados, no se pueden reproducir y el tamaño del archivo es de 0 MB.
Check that you do not have 480p active in encoding, since if it is selected that, it will not encode and that error will appear

Have someone the same Problem? All my new Files that i have uploaded the last 2-3 Days are after finish converted not playable and the filesize are 0mb
Some recently activated functions must first be tested in production mode, which is why such situations may appear from time to time. We are testing them out and pushing new updates every day. Some tickets are currently on hold regarding this. Booked webmaster packages or similar are all extended after completion. :)

Bugs with new uploads that have occurred in the last 1-3 days are mostly due to the fact that either 720p quality is not available and the area did not have full support for 480p/1080p. We are currently going through each situation/case one by one.

Recent updates:
- a new algorithm has been integrated, which automatically encodes the missing qualities for new uploads, whose files are already technically available on the platform.
- a bug has been fixed that does not convert the 480p qualities small enough.
- a bug has been fixed that does not output the qualities correctly.
- the existing file qualities are now displayed on the direct link/Promotion page below.
- The summed file sizes are now displayed as file size in the file manager list view.
- in the file properties you will find the respective file sizes (preview/480p/720p/1080p/original).

Known bugs:
- If only 1080p is available as quality, but no Premium traffic has been booked, the file owner will just receive a 500 error message. Guests receive the correct page.
- If the same files are uploaded several times within a short period of time, some quality encoding process may fail.

If you have noticed any strange behavior, you are welcome to create a ticket and we will check it out. :)

thx for your Update @VOE

i have create a Ticket, it see now the Filesize is not anymore 0mb but than i open the File i become the 500er Error or the Files are only visible for Premium User but i have not activate this Option!

Back