VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,358 comments
Could you leave 0% earnings just popup ads, no other type of ads?
Unfortunately, since the other ad formats account for 15-20% of sales, we can't just disable them.
I’m trying this host but from mobile I get only ads and video doesn’t start.
Have you tried it on the desktop, maybe the video is broken? We are not aware of any problems, maybe temporary network interruptions, defective server or something.

Have you tried it on the desktop, maybe the video is broken? We are not aware of any problems, maybe temporary network interruptions, defective server or something.
On desktop it works. On smartphone the problem is with Firefox, if I use chrome there’s no problem. With Firefox it doesn’t start and not load preview pictures too but it opens ads on click. Wired

the comformition mail don't coming..
Post automatically merged:

wrong alarm. i was looking other mail when waiting mail
Otherwise it can sometimes take a few minutes, e.g. when the mails for deleted files are sent and the queue has to be processed first.
On desktop it works. On smartphone the problem is with Firefox, if I use chrome there’s no problem. With Firefox it doesn’t start and not load preview pictures too but it opens ads on click. Wired
Ok strange, maybe an adblocker or something that blocks the external content. Unfortunately, I can't say anything about that, my Firefox test everything worked, otherwise I am not aware of any complaints regarding Firefox.

Hello VOE is this your domain? https://figeterpiazine(.)com/e/amtwblnca85a
I got error To long to resposed
Yes, the domain belongs to the anti-adblock strategy. Maybe DDoS-Guard locked you out for some time because the requests seemed suspicious. You can usually wait a while or change the IP. The situation usually only occurs with a few users.

Yes, the domain belongs to the anti-adblock strategy. Maybe DDoS-Guard locked you out for some time because the requests seemed suspicious. You can usually wait a while or change the IP. The situation usually only occurs with a few users.
Okay, thanks. I thought it's a player problem.

i cant upload
Can you give some more information? Which upload is not working (file upload/ftp/etc.) do you use zoom or directly via browser, is there an error message or does it freeze? My 5 test uploads just went through, I had no problems there. That's why I suspect it concerns certain servers or certain accounts.

Back