VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,359 comments
In what way will voe change to calculate the statistics from 14th april?
The traffic statistics are activated (currently shown as 0), Adblock rate should then be more realistic the days (so far there were strange values of 0-150%). Various bugs were fixed, for example, the listed domains.
In addition, the Paid, VPN / Proxy, Tor statistic values are now displayed differently in the table view (a user who uses adblock and a proxy IP address is logically "counted" below for both Adblock and VPN/Proxy and not just one, as was previously the case. This distorts the whole view and lets e.g. the adblock rate be displayed incorrectly, depending on which value (adblock or vpn/proxy) you "evaluate" first.)

But all this does not affect the revenue, this is only something visually. It is just to let you know that we are making adjustments to the values in background and no one wonders. :)

There is no paypal payment?
Currently temporarily deactivated, because Paypal always creates so many problems and we have been busy with various bug fixes and extensions for the last 2 weeks. It's planned again, but I can't tell you exactly when (soon when the relevant bugs are all fixed).

The remote upload function has been reactivated again in the last 48 hours. :)

Upload not working or just very slow
On Sunday evenings there can always be slower uploads because the systems are very busy. We have ordered 35 new servers 2-3 days ago that will be integrated in the next 1-2 days. Then there is a few percent less utilization next time. We will also disable the encoding functionality on some of the old servers in the next few days, which always has an impact under load.
news?
Thanks
In the section several bugs were fixed recently (subtitles were not displayed, subtitles were not and incorrectly copied when cloning, SRT subtitles were not converted to VTT after uploading, so they were not displayed). I am not informed about the latest status. I think there were some tests to be done with the automatic .mkv file subtitle integration after upload.

Otherwise last fixed:
- Litecoin payments are now also paid out automatically (so 24-48h after application)
- The display of columns in the file manager has been optimized for screens with smaller resolution (900-1400px)
- A bug in the synchronization of FTP credentials has been fixed
- Fixed an error when displaying self-defined file names (embed/direct/download/deleted files)
- Fixed a remote upload bug that was causing errors due to incorrect server requests.
- The fees incurred for payouts are now partially listed (we continue to pay them)
- Fixed a bug with public folder URLs that locks out users when many images are loaded at once
- Remote Upload netu.tv support (still missing the definied filenames, currently technical names only)
- Defective remote uploads are deleted after 3 days
- The number of simultaneous remote uploads per user has been increased. In 1-2 days, the activated servers for this will also be tripled, then the queue will be processed faster.
- a bug that automatically blocked file server requests causing uploads to fail was fixed (Sunday).
- Failed transfers / encodings (Stuck) are restarted automatically after some time.

Please note: Some adblocking tools block functions in the account area or in the player controls from time to time. If there are complaints always check whether adblock is in use. :muscle:

The player is all buggy and with a blurry image when I advance the video time
Can you tell me if you had an adblocker active during the test?

As far as I know there were problems with some adblockers, otherwise we check it again. A recently integrated player update has created too many problems, so we pulled it back after 24 hours. Otherwise we have to have a look, but ply.js seems to be at the end of its life time in general.

The subtitles are not displayed automatically, it is necessary to activate them manually
I set default subtitles language spain but nothing happend.

Also in android 13 the pip button push the play/pause button to the edge of the frame and it's difficult to use it. How can I remove the pip button?

There is also skrill for payments ???
We used to have Skrill and that created more problems than the Paypal integration. Since problems often cost money and that is not worth it for a few 10$ payouts every month, we removed it again directly (1-2 years ago).
Fix this ASAP, please. It's very important.
Thanks
This was actually fixed a week ago, the transformation from SRT to VTT for new files should be integrated.
The subtitles are not displayed automatically, it is necessary to activate them manually
I set default subtitles language spain but nothing happend.

Also in android 13 the pip button push the play/pause button to the edge of the frame and it's difficult to use it. How can I remove the pip button?
As for subtitles, we removed automatic activation because most of our users consider subtitles an "extra" and only want to activate them when needed. We just added the option Settings -> Player -> "Force display of subtitles", which allows you to enable subtitles in the selected default language by default without clicking the "CC/Subtitle" player button. (This does not override preferences set by the user)

The Pip button cannot be removed at the moment. As far as I can see, the player is displayed with a very small width in your screenshot, which is why the options of the control bar overlap there. We have made adjustments yesterday, maybe this should have disappeared with you.

@Alessio79 The problem with the automatic subtitles has now been fixed as far as I can see. My test file with about 20 languages was correctly recognized and integrated. We have also adjusted and extended the names of the languages everywhere.

Back