VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,359 comments
There is no upload button, you upload the file but there is no button to upload the file.

7cBYFhY.jpg
Are you using an adblocker? They currently block the upload widget.
Post automatically merged:

cant login with my username!!
The login is only possible via email. Do you mean that?

All files say Status Pendig Stuck Timeout no work converter.

Goodwork goodfix VOE.
Yes, is known. All encodings have ended up on a few servers instead of the normal distribution. We are currently working through the queue. This should no longer be the case for newly uploaded files.

Last edited:
Why i can't change payment merhod? When i try save my bitcoin wallet and save settings an error window pops up.

500 - Internal server error​

An error occurred while processing your request, please try again later. The error was reported automatically.

Are you using an adblocker? They currently block the upload widget.

The login is only possible via email. Do you mean that?

Yes, is known. All encodings have ended up on a few servers instead of the normal distribution. We are currently working through the queue. This should no longer be the case for newly uploaded files.
no working at all

xRecBMi_d.webp

no working at all

xRecBMi_d.webp
Okay, something has started, but if its going to work like this in the future, its going to be a disaster.

Last edited:
Is zoom uploader working? I can’t get it to work after the change
Did you change the username to the email in the settings after our update? Version 8.3.0 and 8.3.1 with voe.sx should actually work with both versions, but I don't think the voe.sx API version works.

Hi. I see the site is changing, but I have a question. Will new videos encoding work so embarrassingly poorly by default, or is it just related to changes in the service?

Regards.

what about the partner program? i had one before but now i don't. have the requirements increased? what are the minimum requirements now?
The permissions of the partner program are automatically assigned or withdrawn every 5-7 days based on the average turnover/views of the last week. The requirements for this change constantly, currently it is 2$ turnover per day or 3000 views.

This also affects the storage space of the accounts. When this reaches 70-75% of the maximum account amount, the storage space is automatically adjusted. We will adjust the variables for this calculation several times in the future, as they depend on the overall system performance (e.g. how much free storage space we currently have).
Why i can't change payment merhod? When i try save my bitcoin wallet and save settings an error window pops up.

500 - Internal server error​

An error occurred while processing your request, please try again later. The error was reported automatically.
It's on the todo list and will be fixed in the next few days. There is also a bug in the validation of the addresses.
Hi. I see the site is changing, but I have a question. Will new videos encoding work so embarrassingly poorly by default, or is it just related to changes in the service?

Regards.
:) Of course this is only temporary, the encoding/transfer performance of the last few days has been terrible. We have already fixed hundreds of bugs in the background over the last few days, as the system changeover was a bit more complex than expected. Since our internal administration interfaces also had to be redeveloped at short notice, there has been a lot of piling up.

Back to the encodings: There was a bug in the calculation of the weighting in the selection of the free encoding servers, which caused the encodings to land on a few servers again and again. The cause was not directly recognisable, which then created queues up to the moon. This was fixed 2-3 hours ago. Currently, the encoding tasks of the last days are being executed / created, then there should be the status as before.

Enconding working fine 6 and 8 gb files.Goodfixed i deleted no start converting videos.And now work converter.Thank you goodwork waiting paypal activated.

Disable download page box is not checked but i still get this error when clicking download button:

Download denied​

The owner of this file has restricted download of this file.​

please fix

Disable download page box is not checked but i still get this error when clicking download button:

Download denied​

The owner of this file has restricted download of this file.​

please fix
Just a note, this was fixed on Saturday. :) There was an update end of last week that fixed some bugs in the account settings that created this.
hello when are you planning to resume the upload url?
In the next 1-2 days this will be available again.
Please payment my id is dlmanaos
Done, all requested withdrawals of all payment methods have been done in the last 1-2 days.
Hi, would it be possible to restore subtitles in VTT format? Thanks
There is currently a bug report ticket for that which is being processed. Should be back in the next 2-3 days as before / desired.
can u cashout me on revolut or paypal?
@VOE
Unfortunately, we currently do not offer that. I think that a Paypal payment provider in the next 1-3 weeks will be integrated again, then this should work again.

Just wanted to report that encoding seem stuck/timeout and views are not counting in. Been so for at least two hours now.
Thanks for the info, I can confirm both. Should run again in 10-25 minutes, then let's see what needs to be adjusted or if that has been adjusted again (affiliate revenue/encodings).

Thanks for the info, I can confirm both. Should run again in 10-25 minutes, then let's see what needs to be adjusted or if that has been adjusted again (affiliate revenue/encodings).
Due to the error, we have doubled the generated revenue for all users for 12/04/2023, as it was about 50%.

For 13/04/2023 there will also be more affiliate revenue, as the uncounted views/revenue from 12/04/2023 have now been counted to the good part for 13/04/2023. So more money for all :)

The encodings are now slowly starting up again, as all processes have to be restarted. The situation occurred because local configuration files still had old paths, so the statistics/encodings were not processed correctly.

Last edited:
Back