VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,358 comments
Please, with new year make something with encoding queue, it's impossible to work like this.
If you have problems, you can transfer over the MP4 files via direct link from other hosts, once they're converted to MP4 - then when they are uploaded, they're immediately viewable and don't need conversion (although they do convert in the background)

We have a major outage right now, which is why there are accessibility issues at the moment.

We are working on the issue.

:champagne_glass: UPDATE:
We were able to fix the problem with the Polish OVH support. In the next 15 minutes, all services should be running normally again.

Attention! Today and tomorrow morning (I assume) most videos will not run until OVH fixes a problem. There was an internal Cross-subsidiary account switch at OVH in the last few weeks, which apparently didn't go as smoothly as expected at OVH. There was apparently an error in the transfer of the server subscriptions, which must first be manually fixed by OVH. Unfortunately, this leads to the fact that at the moment the most storage servers are not accessible.

Since today is Sunday, it will certainly only be possible to respond to our requests tomorrow. We have already exhausted all possibilities and can currently only wait until someone fixes it. :confused::thumbsdown:

Post automatically merged:

✅ All services are running again, sorry for the outage. We will clarify the details afterwards or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Have you disabled api remote upload? Because looks like it is not workin, you get response
{"msg":"10000","server_time":"2022-01-04 14:46:40","status":200}
there is no filecode, how it should be with result there

Have you disabled api remote upload? Because looks like it is not workin, you get response
{"msg":"10000","server_time":"2022-01-04 14:46:40","status":200}
there is no filecode, how it should be with result there
No, of course it should not be like that. I just checked it once and made an adjustment. Now it should work again.

(Yesterday an API limit for remote downloads was integrated (the same limit which is valid for normal uploads per day), because a user uploaded 20k files per day in the last days and it came to a lot of impairments because of the many encodings).

I get abnormal amount of adblock views (even with adblock disabled) compared to the other hosts. I understand adblock views gonna come regardless, but it's abnormal proportion I'm talking about. Sometimes adblock views are like 30% of total views, and it's what bugs me, doesn't happen on other hosts.

I get abnormal amount of adblock views (even with adblock disabled) compared to the other hosts. I understand adblock views gonna come regardless, but it's abnormal proportion I'm talking about. Sometimes adblock views are like 30% of total views, and it's what bugs me, doesn't happen on other hosts.

Here you have a worldwide comparison of how often adblockers are used. This goes from 17.2% in Morocco to 56.8% in Indonesia from total traffic (data from hootsuite, a social media management platform that manages 18 million social media accounts).

We currently use the Twitter Ads javascript Library to detect adblockers. This is relatively simple to understand: once the library is loaded by the user's browser, we can access the corresponding methods and variables of Twitter ads. If it has been blocked by adblock, access is not possible and the view is detected as adblock.

We can check again if there is something wrong, but your mentioned 30% ADB views correspond to the worldwide average for adblock views, although it has to be said that in our industry it would have to be a bit more. It also always depends on the order in which the evaluation is performed. For example, if a user uses a VPN and Adblock, should the views be attributed to the VPN or to Adblock?

Back