VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to contact VodLocker before but haven't received any answer. Does anyone know how can I change my payment method to Payoneer? These fields are disabled for me... :(

I had to do this myself. You go to the pulldown menu on your payment information on Vodlocker where you can choose Payoneer. Once you choose it, it will tell you that you have to apply for Payoneer if you don't have it. If you do have Payoneer, it will take you to Payoneer to add it. Once done, it will say on Vodlocker that you've been approved for Payoneer. You'll be charged for fees what Vodlocker has arranged with Payoneer, which is $3 each time the money gets transferred into your bank account. Payoneer automatically transfers the money into your bank account as soon as your balance reaches $49.99. Meaning if you have $50 added to your account from Vodlocker, Payoneer will transfer it right away and charge you $3 to transfer it. If Vodlocker adds $400 to your account, Payoneer will transfer it right away and charge you $3 to transfer it. There are no other fees for dealing with Vodlocker with Payoneer. I don't know about how it works with the card.

Last edited:
Vodlocker sort out your files theres alot of errors going on with videos, videos only uploaded you press play and it buffers right to the end straight away and wont play - and also server busy in red writing check back late or whatever it says . its happenining alott

hey, all my videos have been deleted at once by administrator, I assume it's DMCA issue but not sure why all at once. Could you please solve it for me, I'd really appreciate it.

I don't know what it happening with my payment

I don't know what it happening with my payment but i didn't received :
I wait for that money about than 14 days :-(

When will you solve this vodlocker admin?

user: istoc2012

Videos are deleting like wildfire on the site !!! !!! !!! - AND THIS KEEPS COMING UP ON LOADS OF ONLY UPLOADED VIDEOS - This server is in maintenance. Try another link or refresh in few mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back