VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest cheat ever - vodlocker

I had earnings of above $165 and had set Payoneer as payment mode but vodlocker banned my account after I made payment request (username: tellynagari).
My friend's account also got banned when he tried to make payment request (username: tnagari).

They were paying fine when they used paypal and we use to request payout < $25. But now they removed paypal and are not paying. When we request for payment they ban !

VODLOCKER IS BIGGEST SCAM on internet.

I had earnings of above $165 and had set Payoneer as payment mode but vodlocker banned my account after I made payment request (username: tellynagari).
My friend's account also got banned when he tried to make payment request (username: tnagari).

They were paying fine when they used paypal and we use to request payout < $25. But now they removed paypal and are not paying. When we request for payment they ban !

my topic was deleted where i had asked regarding why my account was banned when i requested for payment.
So Mr. Vidbull or Vodlocker representative what do have to say regarding recent banning of account when payment request was made.

my topic was deleted where i had asked regarding why my account was banned when i requested for payment.
So Mr. Vidbull or Vodlocker representative what do have to say regarding recent banning of account when payment request was made.

So Mr. Vidbull seems to have hidden under cave ??

You pathetic SOB company robbing people's hard earned money.
Shame on you !

So Mr. Vidbull seems to have hidden under cave ??

You pathetic company robbing people's hard earned money.
Shame on you !

Last edited:
During registration, my requested payout is via paypal. I have requested payment about a month ago. Vodlaock have terminated Paypal payment. I have registered a Payoneer account. I have written a email to Vodlocker "Contact Us". Please process payment.

My Vodlocker user ID= jpodell88
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-08-10$xx.xxPENDING

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back