VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I cannot use FTP upload on vodlocker? I'm using Filezilla and it says 530 User connections limit reached.
Hello, Were you able to ftp before? I see lot of sessions in your account may be you are opening too many ftp connections? please try to log out of some instances and try again to ftp. I can test it but I would have to change your password. PM me if that is ok.

hi. i have just recently received payment and made another request payout, it says paid out but nothing goes thru my paypal, could u pls check?

acct: foofah

thanks and hoping for ur response
Hello, can you please email the support? They will take care of this in the next 24 hours time.
Use this contact form VoDLocker - Easy way to share your files

Thanks all for confirming the payouts.

@Onlineentertainment do you have skype? add me at @mediacdn I would like to ask a question about your payments. If not pls send us a ticket from site and mention the date/amount/user_id/payment methods/ payment method email

We will check it

Thanks.

Hello, Were you able to ftp before? I see lot of sessions in your account may be you are opening too many ftp connections? please try to log out of some instances and try again to ftp. I can test it but I would have to change your password. PM me if that is ok.

hi. i have just recently received payment and made another request payout, it says paid out but nothing goes thru my paypal, could u pls check?

acct: foofah

thanks and hoping for ur response
Hello, can you please email the support? They will take care of this in the next 24 hours time.
Use this contact form VoDLocker - Easy way to share your files

hi. contacted support but still haven't seen any progress. :(

@Onlineentertainment do you have skype? add me at @mediacdn I would like to ask a question about your payments. If not pls send us a ticket from site and mention the date/amount/user_id/payment methods/ payment method email

We will check it

Thanks.

Thank you for replying so fast, You are already in my contacts on skype and I have sent you a message there

thanks again

We will check it

Thanks.

Thank you for replying so fast, You are already in my contacts on skype and I have sent you a message there

thanks again

I also sent support ticket to vodlocker, I hope you reply soon

Thanks again

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Hello guys can some one tell me a good place to upload Vodlocker links? These days Watchseries is full all the time, i`m running out of options. Please some tips would be very helpful! Thanks and have a god day!

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

We have fixed this error now.
Hello guys can some one tell me a good place to upload Vodlocker links? These days Watchseries is full all the time, i`m running out of options. Please some tips would be very helpful! Thanks and have a god day!
Please email support. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back