VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bulma23 half of this weekes requests are sent and rest will be today. Are you pending from last week? may be your account is flagged for review? When you post give us some info to check like your user id.

@bulma23 half of this weekes requests are sent and rest will be today. Are you pending from last week? may be your account is flagged for review? When you post give us some info to check like your user id.

Here are my info's vidbull couse i requested payout last week on monday. 06-04-2015

Hope u will review it and pay my work like u always do. Thank you very much. Have a good day.

My user id is : ciaunel

Last edited:
Vodlocker was down for few hours this morning due to a networking issue but access should be fine now
We have also restored all the servers and files that was down for an upgrade yesterday. So your views and earnings should resume to normal levels in the next 24 hours.

@ciaunel I will check into your issue and reply here later because we are working on some user accounts now.

Vodlocker was down for few hours this morning due to a networking issue but access should be fine now
We have also restored all the servers and files that was down for an upgrade yesterday. So your views and earnings should resume to normal levels in the next 24 hours.

@ciaunel I will check into your issue and reply here later because we are working on some user accounts now.

Okay Hope u will review it. Im waiting since 2 weeks ago. Hope i will receive my payment. Thank you very much vidbull. So ciaunel is the username on vidbull. Thanks.

My last payment status is "paid" but I didn't receive the money.I wrote you a mail on your site and a pm here but I didn't receive a response.You have my details in the pm.What happening??

They havent sent my money till today on vidbull ... and 2 weeks passed... and they wont even answer my messages or something... so proffesional . They dont even bother .... all my friends received theyr payments and im still waiting and opening the mail everyday and see nothing.... Thanks for no answer.

Anybody else having problem with vidbull payment? I am on pending since 2 weeks ago and i get no answer from vidbull.... Thank you.

Nothing to say
you are the top 1
thanks for payment
Thank you :)

@ciaunel please dont post in the wrong forum thread. And the best way to get support on user account issue is to email us.
We will not post here regarding individual issues because that would take all our time.

@mrs207 We do not check PM for account issues. There is a contact us form in the site please use that so we can track issues in one place.

Guys, for any issues please use the email because we can not simple track issues on the forum, skype, pms..etc that is not efficient use of time.

we wrote here because you never respond to emails.I wrote you an email with my issue.I checked my account everyday but the issue wasn't solved and you didn't give me a response.Please solve my issue!! Isn't posible to see that my payment status is "paid" and the money isn't in my paypal account!!

we wrote here because you never respond to emails.I wrote you an email with my issue.I checked my account everyday but the issue wasn't solved and you didn't give me a response.Please solve my issue!! Isn't posible to see that my payment status is "paid" and the money isn't in my paypal account!!

Stop spam. He will answer you, he must received so many email every day. ok ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back