ViperFile.com - Secure Premium File Storage Solution - PPD $35/1000 Downloads

ViperFile.com

Hello WJ users,

I am providing the official support at ViperFile.com & we took over the business from previous owner.

What We Offer:

PPD & Mix affiliates program has been added. (Streaming feature in beta mode, embed code soon available on download page). We are still optimizing the locations as well price.
User can switch the affiliate the program Once in 30days. PPS program by default.
More details can be found here:

Screenshot_1.png

• 60% Initial Sale Affiliate Commission + 50% Rebill Commission with Our PPS Affiliate Program (We are working on PPD & MIX)
  • 500GB Storage for Registered Users (We Extend Storage Space for Active Affiliate Partners)
  • 10GB Upload Size for Registered Users & 20GB Upload Size for Premium / Affiliate Partners
  • Support FTP Upload & Browser Upload & Zoom upload & themaCreator
  • Support Remote Upload with Ability to Leech Torrent to Your File Storage.
  • Free Premium for Active Affiliate Partners
  • Advance Affiliate Analytics
  • 120 Days Inactive File Deletion for Registered Users & Lifetime Storage without Deletion for Premium / Affiliate Users
  • High Speed Download for All Users / captcha for Free users.

Affiliate Rules:

* You Must be a Active / Reputable Uploader or Webmaster of Good Website to get Free Premium

• We Pay Normally Monthly, Payout Done Every Weeks After You Successfully Complete Three Payouts.
  • We Currently Support: BTC, Paypal, Webmoney (we will add more option in future)
  • Minimum Payout Amount: 20 USD (Paypal & Bitcoin)
  • Minimum Payout for Webmoney: 50 USD
  • You Can Earn 60% Commission for Sales & 50% for Rebills
  • We are working on PPD & Mix Affiliate program. (Beta)
  • Registered user can download 2 active torrents file/Premium user 5 active torrents file.

Note:

We Do Allow Legal Adult & NSFW Files but We Strictly Prohibit Uploading Child Abusive & Other Illegal Material. Affiliate Partner Should Agree to Follow Our TOS otherwise We will Suspend the user from Our Service & Report to Legal Authorities.

Last edited by a moderator:
164 comments
Upload not working
Hello @david99 / @ZeroCool22

I have already mentioned that, we are moving to new server.

Please try now... let me know videos/download working for you. We still optimizing the frontend server.

Honestly, it's incredibly annoying and frustrating that video embeds have been having problems for several days now, and you come in a thread and you address others' posts but not mine, and you aren't even telling me that you are working on this issue. Will it be fixed or not? I'm just wondering if I should be waiting for this problem to be ever fixed, or give up on this service.
It's just rude to ignore my comment as if nothing is happening, that's all.
Also, patiently waiting for payment, payment before the New Year would be nice.
j5PCGdM.png

Honestly, it's incredibly annoying and frustrating that video embeds have been having problems for several days now, and you come in a thread and you address others' posts but not mine, and you aren't even telling me that you are working on this issue. Will it be fixed or not? I'm just wondering if I should be waiting for this problem to be ever fixed, or give up on this service.
It's just rude to ignore my comment as if nothing is happening, that's all.
Also, patiently waiting for payment, payment before the New Year would be nice.
j5PCGdM.png
Can you share the another link, as previous link is broken.
Also regarding your payout, it's pending due to our exchanger end [Amount is big]. Other's payout cleared already. I also told him to clear your payout.

Okay, I will send you link again.
I'll send you just one example link but keep note that almost all (if not all) videos have same problem. Direct link plays, but embed code video will refuse to play. Or maybe it will play if you are very lucky
It looks like this (as it should) but when you click on it, nothing happens, nothing changes. Example link in PM.
cg1FkjR.png

Okay, I will send you link again.
I'll send you just one example link but keep note that almost all (if not all) videos have same problem. Direct link plays, but embed code video will refuse to play. Or maybe it will play if you are very lucky
It looks like this (as it should) but when you click on it, nothing happens, nothing changes. Example link in PM.
cg1FkjR.png
Please check now..
Post automatically merged:

@ViperFile.com torrents dont work getting this error

BqHNuIl.png
Issue has been resolved. Please try know

Please can you add the feature that when we hover with the mouse over a file we could see the name?

It's something very basic the site should have, because when you have files like part1, part2, etc.. it's a pain in the ass to need make click every file just to see the name.

This is what i mean:

How it's right now
giphy.gif

How it should be
giphy.gif
Above function also added.

Last edited:
2021-12-24$20.98PENDING
2021-12-20$24.64PAID
2021-12-18$27.84PAID
2021-12-16$21.16PAID
2021-12-11$31.27PAID
2021-11-27$21.07PAID
Ahhh, nice to receive payments so soon.
I guess high stats have its own disadvantage, because mine's pending since Dec 11
I know my payment is big, but still...
I hope I'll have it till The New Year, at least :champagne_glass::laughing:

Ahhh, nice to receive payments so soon.
I guess high stats have its own disadvantage, because mine's pending since Dec 11
I know my payment is big, but still...
I hope I'll have it till The New Year, at least :champagne_glass::laughing:

dude.... i'd stop putting more vids into this host if they pay others before ur own payment request.

it is discriminatory to pay others before u just cause "its large pay"....

that guy got paid 4 times from the same day u requested.... makes no sense

@ViperFile.com dude..... longer you take to pay one user, the bigger the pending and next pay request is!

dude.... i'd stop putting more vids into this host if they pay others before ur own payment request.

it is discriminatory to pay others before u just cause "its large pay"....

that guy got paid 4 times from the same day u requested.... makes no sense

@ViperFile.com dude..... longer you take to pay one user, the bigger the pending and next pay request is!
That's exactly what I did, sorry, but I already removed my videos and I won't upload anymore till my current payout and also next one (current money in balance) is paid.
I know I should be patient, viperfile is legit and not a scammer, but there's some time during which you can be patient, but then you just can't do it anymore.
:cherries::champagne:

Hello, when you pay my pending payment?
2021-12-24$20.98PENDING

Thank you for payment:heart::heart: i requested a new one:kissing_heart:

2021-12-29$54.49PENDING
2021-12-24$20.98PAID
2021-12-20$24.64PAID
2021-12-18$27.84PAID
2021-12-16$21.16PAID
2021-12-11$31.27PAID
2021-11-27$21.07PAID