Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently there is a REDIRECT on embeded files after you click play button. Because of this im removing you from my website. Please let me know when you solve this HUGE ISSUE.

Currently there is a REDIRECT on embeded files after you click play button. Because of this im removing you from my website. Please let me know when you solve this HUGE ISSUE.
we are not seeing such a behavior, which browser and addons/plugins are you using ?

Hi Tom,
Pls check your inbox.
My payment request has been pending for a long time (more than 6 months) :(

Last edited:
bunch of times uploads don't give a damn about starting in ZOOM get your goddamn webserver right or I dunno this is constant for months...

Yes you should try to upload via zoom uploader @tom vidzi to see how horrible it works.

please send me details by pm or email, like ip from where you are trying to upload and will check if its something to with network or zoom

My Payment Is Pending
BTC
most btc payments have now been issued

How to log in if you can't

Problems logging in? Turn off block popups in the Firefox or other browser settings for Vidzi. Then you can log in.

Yes, getting regular bitcoin payments now, thanks Tom.

Last edited:
I really want to solve this Zoom Uploader problem. I am amazed that other users are not saying anything about it.

Sometimes and it's random the upload does not start. It hits the 40 sec. mark in Zoom Uploader and it generates an error.

I hit re-upload and let's say the upload starts, sometimes it gets to 100% stays like that for 30 sec. or more and gives an error. The file is in my account and if I want the link for it I need to go to my account to get it. If you are a big uploader who uploads 100-200 files per day, this gets annoying fast.

And all these errors are random, you can get them at high traffic hours when everyone is uploading and you can get them at normal hours when not so many people are uploading.

If the support wants, I am willing to do all the tests they want or need just to solve this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back