Status
Not open for further replies.
No Payout

After being paid like clockwork for over a year I haven't seen anything all month. Got me worried and no replies to sent contact mails.

It seems there are no or hardly delayed pay if they payout amount is higher then 100$ ... (Bitcoin)

1st request ~80$ within a few days
2nd request ~400$ ( needed to write the support after one month to geht the money )
3rd and 4th ~70-80$ nearly instantly within 2 days
5th ~ allready over 700$ and no responce from support ( over 1 month )

please tom, my Username is : Lexxer
i allready stoped upload till you payout, if i have to wait again such time i have to remove this host :(

It seems there are no or hardly delayed pay if they payout amount is higher then 100$ ... (Bitcoin)
Same problem, pending for more than a year now. The account just keeps generating earnings, which is even bigger than the pending amount.
Tom use to reply and told me to wait for the btc conversion since the payment was a big amount, which was reasonable and I patiently waited. Now it's been over a year and he's stopped replying since 3 months ago, which prompted me to stop using this host. Communication with your users is important. No communication leads your users to think other things. Word of mouth only goes so far.

Thats why I started with Vidzi I like the fact they make weekly payments.. eventhough Im not a big dog in the game it still sucks not to get my money I was expecting.. seems like a lot of services are late on payments lately..

Vidzi has to be making major advertising bucks though they are probably one of the biggest, most used service I see around you know.. Im sure they got cash to pay..

Hey tom please try to make the Payza payments! I really need the cash.. thanks

Last edited:
tom has not been on this website since June...
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Last Activity:[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] 20th Jun 2016 [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]11:15 AM[/FONT]

Has anyone received a payment via Payza for the past two weeks?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back