Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tom,

I have a payment requested 2017-04-25, which you paid me 2017-05-10.
The payment is marked as PAID but acctually NOT.
6rkhe0.jpg

Payment was not confirmed in my bitcoin wallet for first it showed up at the wallet, but two days later
the transaction disappeared.
The transaction never appeared anymore.
If the transaction has dropped off the network then it is most likely it didn't have a high enough fee to be confirmed.
The bitcoins should be back in the address they were sent from.
So the money has returned to you.
Exactly one month ever since I made this payment, and I have not yet received it.
So please check out this soon and resend me the money to my Bitcoin adress
which is indicated in my account
user name is antonio777 (same as here).
Or at least bring them back to my vidzi.tv balance, to make new request.
I know that you are one of the leading hosts on the moment, and I hope you will not leave the things so.
Please Tom go not let me sink into thoughts.
At least respond to me, to know that you are in the course of things.

Do not use bitcoin for small transactions. The average fee is @ around 1 $ per transaction. So if the sender add lesser amount of fee, there is a chance that the transaction disappear from the block chain. Use alternative payment methods for small requests :wave:

I send 15 $ last time and I had to pay 5 $ as the fee and it took near 2 hours to confirm . :wacko: BTW Bitcoin is dropping @ the moment. All will be back to normal soon (hopefully)

bitcoin payment wasn't re sent from 4/27/17

it got reversed, due to confirmation issue; we have issued those payments again

i have a payment from 4/27/17 that was not confirmed in my bitcoin wallet. it showed up at the wallet on 5/10/17 and then disappeared. my next payment from 5/11/17 was confirmed as normal on 5/18/17.

i am new to bitcoin and only recently understood about the confirmation problem. my payment from 4/27 in your host shows paid still, but a payment hasn't been re issued for it.

any help you could offer with sorting this out would be appreciated.
thank you
Blindmelon

I wrote this here last month on 5/21/17 and have used your form at vidzi for support more than once about this. My payment from 4/27/17 in your host still shows paid and hasn't been re sent like the others. I have been very patient, but have received no payment or response. I have gotten two payments that were confirmed since this one.

It is by far my largest payment and I can not just let this go.

I would appreciate it if you would check your records for Blindmelon. The original payment request was from 4/27/17 and shows paid at your site, but has never been re sent.

I will post here when it has been paid to let others know I have received it.

Thank you for your attention to this matter
Blindmelon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back